[Live Event] Charming Cottage (13 days)

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [Live Event] Charming Cottage (13 days)

Post by mudgenie »

Also why are we not getting any 3 star furniture? What’s up with that? 3 star furniture is getting relatively rare, pretty soon I will have to designate 3 star houses just for events, which I sort of do anyway but it’s annoying to work for some cute stuff and then you can’t even put it in your primary houses. :(
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [Live Event] Charming Cottage (13 days)

Post by simmare »

ErinPW wrote: 31 Jan 2023, 11:45
simmare wrote: 31 Jan 2023, 10:50 […]
And I’m not looking forward to the new hobby event starting tomorrow (the Afro hair one), because I barely have enough Sims to do it with. The live and yacht events will still be going on, so 16 Sims are already occupied. Maybe I can swap my 2 seniors in for 2 adults in the yacht event, since seniors can’t do fashion design but can (I hope) still dig for minerals. Still, leaves me with only 8 adults to do the hobby event.

When did this game become such work?
As far as I understand the hobby event will be open the whole month and can be started any time. After starting we‘ll have 7 days to complete it. So you don’t have to start right away, but there are other events going on in this time. Right after Simchase 53 may be a good time to start. Influence Island will also be running then, but only requires 1 Sim (not sure if seniors can do that).
Yes, Seniors can do Influence Island. Mine usually do.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1