Sim Springs - Berry Boulevard - Discussion

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
ErinPW

Sim Springs - Berry Boulevard - Discussion

Post by ErinPW »

Source
Sim Springs Neighborhood 3

During our FreePlayFest 11th Birthday celebrations last year and the January edition of the ‘Behind The Sims’ Community Stream , we revealed the third Sim Springs neighborhood was in development! Now, Berry Boulevard, the third extension in the desert town is now open.

Complete daily tasks to help Johnny Zest bring the tumbleweed town back to life and revitalize it into a stunning oasis. This new area seamlessly connects to the two existing neighborhoods and has a few new features you should know about.

Increased Player Level
Before you can experience everything that the third neighborhood has to offer, you must complete areas one and two first, and hit Player Level 38.

Conference Center Community Lot
The special Community Lot is called Happy Valley Motel. The giant precinct also functions like a Conference Centre, situated on an exclusive extra-large lot size of 54x36. The multiple zones on the lot feature stylish indoor and outdoor areas that your Sims can use for a relaxing holiday, business events, social gatherings and much more.

We're excited to announce that we’ve also increased the item level cap from 999 to 2,000 objects that can be placed on a lot! Once you’ve completed Community Lot in Berry Boulevard, the increased item cap will be carried over into Standard and Premium lots in SimTown.

Sim Autonomy Actions
There are lots of daily prizes to redeem as you progress through the 60-day event, but specifically when Berry Boulevard increases in neighborhood rank, you’ll earn Sim autonomy actions as prizes that will apply to all Sims in your game:
  • Take a selfie
  • Look in the mirror
  • Grab a glass of water from a fridge
Neighborhood Prizes
Increase your town’s happiness by chipping away at Neighborhood Tasks! To earn a fun-filled Amusement Park that animates and glows at sunset, you need to get Berry Boulevard to the Ultimate Rank by completing Neighborhood Tasks once all daily tasks and renovations on all four lots are complete.

We’ve updated the Sim Springs FAQ with everything you need to know about Berry Boulevard!
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Valgon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Sim Springs - Berry Boulevard - Discussion

Post by Valgon »

From the official FAQ:
Q – Is there a way to still get the rest of the Sim Springs prizes if I miss out?

A – Unfortunately there’s no other way to earn the Extra Zesty prize after missing it in Neighborhood 1 and 2, but can be purchased for Lifestyle or Social Points in Neighborhood 3. However, all other prizes can be won at any point, regardless of if you complete the events on time or not!
Interesting, we can buy the missed zesty prize...
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Valgon wrote: 17 Apr 2023, 16:47 From the official FAQ:
Q – Is there a way to still get the rest of the Sim Springs prizes if I miss out?

A – Unfortunately there’s no other way to earn the Extra Zesty prize after missing it in Neighborhood 1 and 2, but can be purchased for Lifestyle or Social Points in Neighborhood 3. However, all other prizes can be won at any point, regardless of if you complete the events on time or not!
Interesting, we can buy the missed zesty prize...
Oh that’s great! If we know the amount/s players may be more relaxed when doing the tasks and not spend SP for the tasks.

Guess, I should update the (copy of) the FAQ, too.
https://simsfp.perturbee.net/viewtopic.php?t=6193
iOS 17.4.1

Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

Updated town info in profile
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

I guess they got a lot of pushback from people missing the house templates in Palm Promenade. I still think it’s not really fair to make the houses the zesty prizes. They’re getting very lazy with prizes these days.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
Valgon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Valgon »

We get even less zesty prize..
Too bad we can't use skip with ad anymore.
Valgon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Valgon »

I saw the 1st zesty prize was offered for 830 LP, was trying to take a pic but pushed a wrong button. Crazy price, what if the last lot will be offered at 1k SP.. pretty crazy..
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

Does anyone know where to find the house that’s the zesty prize for Rockway Retreat? Does it have to be on that big oversized lot? The house didn’t look very big, so I figured it would be available to build on other lots, but I’m not finding it. Disappointing as I just finished making that lot all set up with 10 of everything that ever comes up for these quests and chases. Love the extra space though!
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Desiree wrote: 20 May 2023, 04:42 Does anyone know where to find the house that’s the zesty prize for Rockway Retreat? Does it have to be on that big oversized lot? The house didn’t look very big, so I figured it would be available to build on other lots, but I’m not finding it. Disappointing as I just finished making that lot all set up with 10 of everything that ever comes up for these quests and chases. Love the extra space though!
This is one of the extra large houses, so it won’t fit in on a usual lot.

As far as I see at The Girl Who Games‘ blog we can’t even build any other home on that lot. Her advice to players who didn‘t get this Zesty Prize is, not to demolish the work-on lot, but build something on their own.
iOS 17.4.1

RobynE
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RobynE »

I seem to be stuck. I fell behind in the tasks and now there is lags in all three houses, and no tasks are completing. Has anyone else had this, and is there a way out, or should I give up on Berry Boulivard?