Live, Laugh, Loft Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Live, Laugh, Loft Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

bluebeariscool wrote: 20 Apr 2023, 10:17 The crashing bug is awful :evil: I had 2 crashes yesterday and 2 today…..so far. It may be coincidence, but all my crashes have happened when I’ve been to Berry Boulevard and then navigate away from it to another lot or workplace. I really hope they fix it soon, it’s hard enough to keep up with all the stuff that’s going on since the update.
It's workplaces for me. Was doing shifts for my Sims and not only cancelled my tasks when I was doing them, but reverted my total number of sims helped back to zero. Decided to make all my sims just grow plants instead.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

Debbilu_7 wrote: 20 Apr 2023, 19:02 I don’t know if this is directly linked to the update but all that’s left of my horseback riders are their eyeballs :shock:
CBDAD637-8623-4C6F-8473-D855739008F5.jpeg
That one's actually kind of cool! :lol:
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Debbilu_7 wrote: 20 Apr 2023, 19:02 I don’t know if this is directly linked to the update but all that’s left of my horseback riders are their eyeballs :shock:
CBDAD637-8623-4C6F-8473-D855739008F5.jpeg
Other players have posted pictures on FB this week, so it’s probably new in this update. In my town it doesn’t happen.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

I’m getting the eyeballs only at the stables. It’s just freaky! :shock:

I’m still crashing but a fix must be on the way because my 3 crashes today haven’t resulted in all my sims being idle when I restart the game. So no progress being lost.

Onward and upwards 8-)
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

SFP gave everyone SimChase Tokens and Influence Island credits as an apology for the bug crashes yesterday, etc. I guess it's alright for those going through those events like myself but it'd be nice to offer a bit more.

Had a response to the tickets I sent through regarding game crashing/neighbours crashing etc, and they replied that it was 'in their backlog' and it may not take until the next update before it is fixed. So, at least they definitely know there's a big issue.

My only one positive from this update is that Sims no longer walk in the same spot when trying to set them up for a task (it was happening to me when I had a large amount of Sims in one lot).
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

Until now, the crashes hadn’t been cancelling all my sims’ activities but the last one did…all my work shifts completed (without pay I think) and all my fashion designers working on the stocking event stopped too.
Updated town info in profile
Nkara
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nkara »

For some strange reason I wasn't able to update the game via App Store, but I could by going into Game Center settings under "recently played".
Game Center: Luckymoneyfrog
HFN on 22 Westside (starter house)
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 20 Apr 2023, 22:59
bluebeariscool wrote: 20 Apr 2023, 10:17 The crashing bug is awful :evil: I had 2 crashes yesterday and 2 today…..so far. It may be coincidence, but all my crashes have happened when I’ve been to Berry Boulevard and then navigate away from it to another lot or workplace. I really hope they fix it soon, it’s hard enough to keep up with all the stuff that’s going on since the update.
It's workplaces for me. Was doing shifts for my Sims and not only cancelled my tasks when I was doing them, but reverted my total number of sims helped back to zero. Decided to make all my sims just grow plants instead.
This actually worked in my favour. I wasn’t going to make the badge requirement for specific resources but the crash reset my customers helped to zero while leaving the % of resources collected the same (without cancelling my shift.)
Updated town info in profile
Nkara
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nkara »

My level icon keeps blinking and making this annoying sound all the time, not exactly sure what triggers it - maybe receiving xp? Feels a bit irrelevant though, as I'm already max lvl.
When clicking it, I can either press OK or go to Simdex, where it'll show me uncompleted quests. But no matter what I choose, it'll often continue or star blinking again when going to another lot and the sound is driving me crazy! Does anyone have this problem and found a way to fix it?
Game Center: Luckymoneyfrog
HFN on 22 Westside (starter house)
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Nkara wrote: 05 May 2023, 07:45 My level icon keeps blinking and making this annoying sound all the time, not exactly sure what triggers it - maybe receiving xp? Feels a bit irrelevant though, as I'm already max lvl.
When clicking it, I can either press OK or go to Simdex, where it'll show me uncompleted quests. But no matter what I choose, it'll often continue or star blinking again when going to another lot and the sound is driving me crazy! Does anyone have this problem and found a way to fix it?
I’m used to play without sound, but I switched it on for a moment. I didn‘t hear any sound when I tapped on the icon nor is it blinking. There’s nothing in my original town and nothing in my new tiny town.

If there are still uncompleted quests, I can imagine the game wants to show you, so you don’t forget. Possibly there’s a progression prize waiting to be claimed.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View