Art Nouveau Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Art Nouveau Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

Post by simmare »

I just got another mysterious infusion of XP. It seems to happen when I’m dumping simoleons (I’m on the old daily reward plan, so they accumulate fast) by changing out the interior on a huge pool. For some reason, that gave me over 1 million XP. So now we know that the XP needed to level up to 60 is 4,000,000. 3 days of building a house and I’ll be level 60.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

simmare wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 04:02 I just got another mysterious infusion of XP. It seems to happen when I’m dumping simoleons (I’m on the old daily reward plan, so they accumulate fast) by changing out the interior on a huge pool. For some reason, that gave me over 1 million XP. So now we know that the XP needed to level up to 60 is 4,000,000. 3 days of building a house and I’ll be level 60.
Every time we spend simoleons, we also get XP. If you have a Sim next to the paid item you see them floating up.
Attachments
IMG_1445.jpeg
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Chezza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chezza »

ErinPW wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 12:48
simmare wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 04:02 I just got another mysterious infusion of XP. It seems to happen when I’m dumping simoleons (I’m on the old daily reward plan, so they accumulate fast) by changing out the interior on a huge pool. For some reason, that gave me over 1 million XP. So now we know that the XP needed to level up to 60 is 4,000,000. 3 days of building a house and I’ll be level 60.
Every time we spend simoleons, we also get XP. If you have a Sim next to the paid item you see them floating up.
Fantastic! Thanks for the tip….my simoleons are always maxed out, I’d even stopped collecting the daily reward, as well as xp for the last few years. When I updated, the game levelled up to 56 straightaway with the xp I had banked. I’m currently on 57 but now I’ll have some fun redecorating to earn xp :D
HFN: 5 West Side - the one with the fireworks
HH: Next door
Level 56 - Always the latest update.
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

I had no idea spending simoleons generated XP! So that’s why my periodic simoleons dumps are leveling me up so fast
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side

fethiye
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by fethiye »

Thanks for information
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

So now that I’m at level 60, I get 2 more Sims. That prompted me to actually do a pregnancy event for the first time in years. Seems they’ve refined it all somewhat. Now I can skip most of the pregnant Sim tasks via videos - don’t remember having that option before. The longest tasks don’t give that option, though.

Also, not sure if this held true for all new home items given for leveling up, but at least the last set don’t give any free ones.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side

ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

simmare wrote: 15 Feb 2024, 07:45 So now that I’m at level 60, I get 2 more Sims. That prompted me to actually do a pregnancy event for the first time in years. Seems they’ve refined it all somewhat. Now I can skip most of the pregnant Sim tasks via videos - don’t remember having that option before. The longest tasks don’t give that option, though.

Also, not sure if this held true for all new home items given for leveling up, but at least the last set don’t give any free ones.
As far as I know we can watch videos quick complete tasks up to 2 hours, usually for 5 tasks. My pregnant Sim also got some of those tasks and I could even skip a whole support task (19 x 1 hour 39 minutes) by watching ads. I was curious how far I‘d come and was really surprised. But I don’t think I’ll go through that many ads again :lol: Don’t know since when it‘s possible for pregnancy events as this is the first one I did one for ages.

———————

Usually new items after leveling up are just unlocked and it’s indeed true for reaching level 56 to 60. The template may have been an exception. I‘ll check that later.
iOS 17.4.1

ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Here are screenshots of some graphic changes.
Attachments
IMG_1870.jpeg
IMG_1871.jpeg
iOS 17.4.1

lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by lollipop369 »

ErinPW wrote: 04 Mar 2024, 20:39 Here are screenshots of some graphic changes.
Thanks for this info!
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Jeanty=HP Handcrafted Homes Online Packs!
GC2: Tia B. Radcliffe=ER show Day 1/Midtown Cafè
GC3: Katyara B. Swyft=GoT Maternity
Chezza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chezza »

I’ve noticed an update has appeared in the Apple App Store yesterday, anyone know what that’s about?
HFN: 5 West Side - the one with the fireworks
HH: Next door
Level 56 - Always the latest update.