[FEATURE QUEST] L-Shaped Rooms

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Kem123
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [FEATURE QUEST] L-Shaped Rooms

Post by Kem123 »

Firemonkeys is telling me the reason I cannot do the feature quest is because "In Stitches" is a Discovery Quest In stitches is part of the main storyline quests as far as I know. How can the level requirement for the feature quest be level 7, but completing every main storyline quest would put people way past level 7? I have never seen the "every main storyline quest" must be completed in order to complete this. Is this even true? I feel like I am getting nowhere with firemonkeys and it's been over 2 weeks now. Is there anyone else here that has not finished the in game storyline quests but have the option to do the feature quest? I don't think that know what they are talking about....
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Kem123 wrote: 29 Aug 2020, 21:49 Firemonkeys is telling me the reason I cannot do the feature quest is because "In Stitches" is a Discovery Quest In stitches is part of the main storyline quests as far as I know. How can the level requirement for the feature quest be level 7, but completing every main storyline quest would put people way past level 7? I have never seen the "every main storyline quest" must be completed in order to complete this. Is this even true? I feel like I am getting nowhere with firemonkeys and it's been over 2 weeks now. Is there anyone else here that has not finished the in game storyline quests but have the option to do the feature quest? I don't think that know what they are talking about....
Guess, the support people don‘t always know the game and there‘s no list of quests at the Firemonkeys‘ web site. „In Stitches“ is indeed a Main Quest and should not stop any Discovery- or Feature Quest.

I started a new game to get a screenshot for how it looks like if a Discovery Quest is going on. Even then Lee is there with the start button.
You can take the screenshot and show it the Firemonkeys. I‘ve mentioned our forum on it, so they know it‘s not your town and the issue is still not fixed in your game.
Attachments
52DAEDAE-170C-4538-ACAA-C7620CFF8668.jpeg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Kem123
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kem123 »

ErinPW wrote: 30 Aug 2020, 09:43
Kem123 wrote: 29 Aug 2020, 21:49 Firemonkeys is telling me the reason I cannot do the feature quest is because "In Stitches" is a Discovery Quest In stitches is part of the main storyline quests as far as I know. How can the level requirement for the feature quest be level 7, but completing every main storyline quest would put people way past level 7? I have never seen the "every main storyline quest" must be completed in order to complete this. Is this even true? I feel like I am getting nowhere with firemonkeys and it's been over 2 weeks now. Is there anyone else here that has not finished the in game storyline quests but have the option to do the feature quest? I don't think that know what they are talking about....
Guess, the support people don‘t always know the game and there‘s no list of quests at the Firemonkeys‘ web site. „In Stitches“ is indeed a Main Quest and should not stop any Discovery- or Feature Quest.

I started a new game to get a screenshot for how it looks like if a Discovery Quest is going on. Even then Lee is there with the start button.
You can take the screenshot and show it the Firemonkeys. I‘ve mentioned our forum on it, so they know it‘s not your town and the issue is still not fixed in your game.
THANK YOU!! I really wanted something to back up my email to them saying this is not correct and this is not what the problem is. They also do not seem to understand that with every single discovery quest, you can always see the people, and click on them-even if you are doing another Discovery quest, it will say hey, you can't do this right now. This person is not understanding that this is some sort of glitch because no one is even at my nightclub. I've also had to resend my same screenshots over and over again..."check to see if you have the nightclub built!" Well yes, I have it built, per the last two screenshots of the nightclub I sent, but here look again... How else would I have been able to take a screenshot of the nightclub if it isn't built! At what point do I tell this person I need you to transfer me to your supervisor. I don't want to be that person... But I will probably have to be! Ok, firemonkeys rant over...
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Kem123 wrote: 30 Aug 2020, 19:38 […]

THANK YOU!! I really wanted something to back up my email to them saying this is not correct and this is not what the problem is. They also do not seem to understand that with every single discovery quest, you can always see the people, and click on them-even if you are doing another Discovery quest, it will say hey, you can't do this right now. This person is not understanding that this is some sort of glitch because no one is even at my nightclub. I've also had to resend my same screenshots over and over again..."check to see if you have the nightclub built!" Well yes, I have it built, per the last two screenshots of the nightclub I sent, but here look again... How else would I have been able to take a screenshot of the nightclub if it isn't built! At what point do I tell this person I need you to transfer me to your supervisor. I don't want to be that person... But I will probably have to be! Ok, firemonkeys rant over...
You’re very welcome!

Is it weird they ask to check if the nightclub is built? Nobody needs to build it anymore: The nightclub appears on the town plan as soon as you reach level 7. This started with the first Feature Quest „Cars on Lots“ in Grand Garages Update in March 2019.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Kem123
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kem123 »

ErinPW wrote: 31 Aug 2020, 06:27
Kem123 wrote: 30 Aug 2020, 19:38 […]

You’re very welcome!

Is it weird they ask to check if the nightclub is built? Nobody needs to build it anymore: The nightclub appears on the town plan as soon as you reach level 7. This started with the first Feature Quest „Cars on Lots“ in Grand Garages Update in March 2019.
That's exactly what I thought too. But, like you said, they may not even know the game very well unfortunately. Which is why over two weeks into this I feel like I am telling them more about the game than they are helping me. It's kinda frustrating.
TBD-36
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by TBD-36 »

I got a pop up yesterday that this quest was on 50% off sale (along with Cars in Lots, which would also be on sale if I had ever built the car dealership) so I was able to pay about 3.5 million (or 80 SP).