Curious about Sims Medieval

For: The Sims Medieval, The Sims Stories, (Unofficial) Sims Online and others.
Shawn5007
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Curious about Sims Medieval

Post by Shawn5007 »

I was wondering if anyone played the Sims Medieval for iPad. It looks interesting from the preview screenshots. Any recommendations to get it, or not get it?
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Curious about Sims Medieval

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

Shawn5007 wrote:I was wondering if anyone played the Sims Medieval for iPad. It looks interesting from the preview screenshots. Any recommendations to get it, or not get it?
They make it for iPad? I have it for PC and enjoy it. Been playing that more than usual lately to avoid the death update on SFP. Will have to check out iPad version. Would like a more mobile Sims game since I don't play SFP more than once a week (for now, anyway).
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I wish they had it for Kindle.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
IOSGOD
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by IOSGOD »

:mrgreen: It is pretty awesome :mrgreen: . It is not like the PC/MAC version (I tried to play a little Diffrent in some ways) but I got the point was kind of confused. If you want, go to google and watch a trailer of the game, if you like what you see go back to google and then type iPad sims medieval walkthrough, and then go to videos. Watch a little of it, even if you watch the whole thing you are going to have to go back, I suggest watching a little to know if you like what you see before buying the game :P

Good luck
GC- MoreAwsomeThanYouAre
Only add my GC friends my FB friends do not work