Blue overalls + striped shirt + red boots

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Thereexistsonex
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Blue overalls + striped shirt + red boots

Post by Thereexistsonex »

Does anyone know how to unlock that outfit? I thought the items were there just for the sake of having an extra row to complete. But when I was visiting a neighbor's town I saw a sim actually wearing it. Did I miss the quest or something? :|
Amy J
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Blue overalls + striped shirt + red boots

Post by Amy J »

I think it's the gardening outfit, awarded from a limited time quest when the fashion hobby was introduced. I missed it as I didn't have time to complete by the deadline. I seem to remember reading that when the sim wore it they got extra XP or something when they were gardening.
Thereexistsonex
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Thereexistsonex »

Amy J wrote:I think it's the gardening outfit, awarded from a limited time quest when the fashion hobby was introduced. I missed it as I didn't have time to complete by the deadline. I seem to remember reading that when the sim wore it they got extra XP or something when they were gardening.
Thanks for the reply. I must have missed it as well. My fashion designer didn't reach level 6 until very recently. Guess it would be a great view to have all the gardening sims wearing the identical outfit :D
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Wow that's one I never heard of... Must have been very limited..
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
Evezz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Evezz »

Thereexistsonex wrote:
Amy J wrote:I think it's the gardening outfit, awarded from a limited time quest when the fashion hobby was introduced. I missed it as I didn't have time to complete by the deadline. I seem to remember reading that when the sim wore it they got extra XP or something when they were gardening.
Thanks for the reply. I must have missed it as well. My fashion designer didn't reach level 6 until very recently. Guess it would be a great view to have all the gardening sims wearing the identical outfit :D

Unfortunately, they only allow one sim to wear an outfit at a time! :cry:
settie
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by settie »

as mentioned by Amy, wearing the gardening outfit will increase XP and simoleon bonus from gardening
limited offer about 1 year ago? when my brother was still playing it with me haha

it has to be purchased from the fashion and fancy dress store for about 7000simoleons if I am not mistaken, and yes only 1 sim can wear it as per Evezz, or else my whole town would be decked out in it lol
GC: -=[settie]=-
HFN: starter house @ 22 West Side
HH: 1 West Oceanside
Update: Christmas