Husky?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
BobMaster
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Husky?

Post by BobMaster »

I have been googling and scouring several forums for this answer, but I guess nobody wondered.
I have also restarted my game about 15 times now trying to get one.

Can we get the Husky as our first dog ?
Microdot
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Husky?

Post by Microdot »

BobMaster wrote:I have been googling and scouring several forums for this answer, but I guess nobody wondered.
I have also restarted my game about 15 times now trying to get one.

Can we get the Husky as our first dog ?
I've never got the Husky as the first dog from the game, only german shepherds or retrievers.
But You can relocate the first dog, or put it up for adoption, and then buy the Husky for the Family at your starter house, when you have collected the 75 Lp's that it costs :)
Game #1: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Gamecenter
HFN=Starter House, GH=Museum Boulevard
Game #2: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Facebook & Google+
HFN=Starter House, GH=Firehouse Road
Contact information in my profile - Mention forum please
BobMaster
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by BobMaster »

Yea 75 LP, haven't even started yet, seems like a whole lot :p

So far I have seen(from creating new games):
German Shepherd
Golden Retriever(I think, cause he looks like a Corgy)
Black Lab
Dalmation
Are those the only ones I will get to start with then ?

Another thing, I have read a lot of topics about it, but it seems people still don't really know, are those special dogs worth it, are they better than the others, do they have more options or is it simply cosmetic ?
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

I think we havé already spoken about it and found you can get any 2stars dog at the beginning Of the game.
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
BobMaster
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by BobMaster »

Delphine wrote:I think we havé already spoken about it and found you can get any 2stars dog at the beginning Of the game.
That must have been someone else, this was the first time I asked the question :)
But ok, 2 stars, that's not a Husky, thank you very much, now I can start playing :D

I was hoping for a Jack Russel, since I own one myself, but alas he isn't available.
Last edited by BobMaster on 30 Jul 2014, 01:31, edited 2 times in total.
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

When i said "we", i meant "we, people of the forum" not especially you of course :D
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
BobMaster
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by BobMaster »

Did a search for 'Husky' in this main forum, read all interesting and relevant posts in the guides/tips section and I didn't see it, might have missed it somehow :p
I read this forum is in different languages, the others might have different content.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

BobMaster wrote:Did a search for 'Husky' in this main forum, read all interesting and relevant posts in the guides/tips section and I didn't see it, might have missed it somehow :p
I read this forum is in different languages, the others might have different content.
Don't worry about it. :) I searched this forum for the post I remembered about the first dog but couldn't find it here. I think it may have been on one of the defunct official forums...
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update