Is Anyone Else's Sims Constantly Sneezing?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
FreePlayFan24
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Is Anyone Else's Sims Constantly Sneezing?

Post by FreePlayFan24 »

I don't know if it's the same thing as if you shake your iPhone/iPad that they vomit (which I think is kinda freaky) or if it has anything to do with the spring updates and they're all just getting hay fever from the fresh air, lol! Tell me what you find because this has been going on for a while for me. I haven't seen any other posts on this topic and if it has been discussed before then I apologize.
Star Jewel
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Is Anyone Else's Sims Constantly Sneezing?

Post by Star Jewel »

Yup! They introduced more dialogue/actions with the Easter update, and sneezing was a part of that. But I've noticed the sneezing seems a bit excessive. Just today, like you, I wondered if it was intentional - springtime allergies - or not.
MimLady
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by MimLady »

Haha! I had not noticed sneezing - need to get straight back in my game to look out for that one!
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

We need a sfp pharmacy so they can buy allergy medication!
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

Where I live, we are close to the flu season, so a pharmacy would be pretty useful in my town... my sims too have been sneezing their brains out lately :lol:
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

Haven't noticed sneezing but there seems to be more action from the puppies. I have one that loves to play with a squeaky toy.
FreePlayFan24
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by FreePlayFan24 »

SKatF wrote:We need a sfp pharmacy so they can buy allergy medication!

This made me laugh, I have a bit of a cold right now so it could also be "that time of the year" for our sims too.
Littenmaster34
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Littenmaster34 »

that's just a thing they do at random times it's been like that for a while now (sorry if you're not meant to reply to a thread over 5 years old as i did read the rules but i don't think it said anything about that kind of stuff if it did i apologise)
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Littenmaster34 wrote: 10 Apr 2021, 17:33 that's just a thing they do at random times it's been like that for a while now (sorry if you're not meant to reply to a thread over 5 years old as i did read the rules but i don't think it said anything about that kind of stuff if it did i apologise)
Welcome to the forum, Littlemaster!

Looks like some things in the game never change ^^

You're right, there's nothing mentioned about old topics in the forum rules. Though, according to my experience with forums it's part of netiquette to leave old topics alone 🤷‍♀️
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

In one of ea’s recent surveys, I asked them to stop the disgusting sneezing and wiping of the nose on the sleeve. It’s horrible any time, I told them, but especially during a pandemic. Sims used to wipe their hands down the front of their shirt after the sneeze and that seems to have stopped so at least there’s that. But what the yuck!?! I have always been totally grossed out by it, and by seafood decorations 🤢. I would also like the fart jokes and butt scratching left to the preteens or toddlers.