No lot

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Gill22772
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

No lot

Post by Gill22772 »

I dont have the community lot but my next task needs me to send sims there, meaning loads of lots cant now be opened as i cant continue with this task, any ideas im on level 30 thanks
mockingbird288z

Re: No lot

Post by mockingbird288z »

What do you mean you don't have the community lot? Do you mean you don't have the Community Center built yet? And you need it for a task?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Gill22772
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Gill22772 »

Yes im on the pirate and the goddess task, its saying send 5 sims to the community centre, but there is no building where it should be which means i cant send sims there, not sure if its a glitch or as i level up it might appear?
mockingbird288z

Can you post a screenshot?

If you are on The Pirate and His Goddess quest that means you have done the Multi-Story Renovations quest where the first goal is to build the Community Center so you should have the Community Center. I've never heard of a bug in the game completely removing a building.

Are you sure you are looking at the Community Building? It is next to the new Police Station and the Campgrounds.
image.jpeg
Gill22772
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Gill22772 »

Omg thankyou its been so long since i played this i wasnt realising this was the building lol blonde moments they are real ☺ thankyou again
mockingbird288z

Gill22772 wrote:Omg thankyou its been so long since i played this i wasnt realising this was the building lol blonde moments they are real ☺ thankyou again
Yay! I'm glad you've got the community center and can continue with your pirate quest!