Marriage

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
CuteKittySims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Marriage

Post by CuteKittySims »

Once I tried making 2 sims Woohoo and be romantic twice before the proposal. Then I took them to tropical romance island and had them be romantic there. Then I took them back home, and placed roses around them, and got them to be romantic again. Then again I went to tropical romance island, and I made the girl propose with a Silver ring. The boy didn't accept!
IM SOOOOOOOO MAD
Then I tried using an eternity ring then only it worked.
CONCLUSION-Marriage happens only if you use an eternity ring.
IMG_2891.JPG
:D :D
CUTEKITTYSIMS
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

CuteKittySims wrote: 25 Mar 2017, 04:06 Once I tried making 2 sims Woohoo and be romantic twice before the proposal. Then I took them to tropical romance island and had them be romantic there. Then I took them back home, and placed roses around them, and got them to be romantic again. Then again I went to tropical romance island, and I made the girl propose with a Silver ring. The boy didn't accept!
IM SOOOOOOOO MAD
IMG_2891.JPG
I believe a proposal can work with any ring. Your chances get better to get a yes with each level more expensive ring. I have used the cheapest ring and got a yes. But I had to try maybe 25 times. I wasn't in a hurry so I just had one ask every day or so.
CuteKittySims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CuteKittySims »

SKatF wrote: 25 Mar 2017, 04:28
CuteKittySims wrote: 25 Mar 2017, 04:06 Once I tried making 2 sims Woohoo and be romantic twice before the proposal. Then I took them to tropical romance island and had them be romantic there. Then I took them back home, and placed roses around them, and got them to be romantic again. Then again I went to tropical romance island, and I made the girl propose with a Silver ring. The boy didn't accept!
IM SOOOOOOOO MAD
IMG_2891.JPG
I believe a proposal can work with any ring. Your chances get better to get a yes with each level more expensive ring. I have used the cheapest ring and got a yes. But I had to try maybe 25 times. I wasn't in a hurry so I just had one ask every day or so.
Thx for the suggestions, and next time I tried again with a golden ring and it worked!!
CUTEKITTYSIMS
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

CuteKittySims wrote: 28 Mar 2017, 06:21
SKatF wrote: 25 Mar 2017, 04:28
IM SOOOOOOOO MAD
IMG_2891.JPG
Thx for the suggestions, and next time I tried again with a golden ring and it worked!!
Yay for saving $ and LP!