Do you guys still have the architect tab?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
monicaxwang
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Do you guys still have the architect tab?

Post by monicaxwang »

Since updating today, it seems that my architect tab is no longer there. Do you guys still have it? Thanks!! ☺️
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Do you guys still have the architect tab?

Post by JakeSim »

Me neither, that's common after updating, just wait a couple of hours or a little more and it will appear.
kiyathesimmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Architect Homes - French Romance Update

Post by kiyathesimmer »

My game just updated for the Day Care Update/Challenge and now my architect homes tab is gone. Only the game pre-built homes are available. Anyone else experiencing this?
kiyathesimmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kiyathesimmer »

My tab is gone too.
jennydorrenxox
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Day Care Update - Changes

Post by jennydorrenxox »

Hi can anyone help me!?! I recently updated and I don't have an architecture tab anymore! So sad- I don't know about anyone else and I have already tried re-installing. Is the removal perminant?
jennydorrenxox
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Architect Homes - French Romance Update

Post by jennydorrenxox »

kiyathesimmer wrote: 04 Apr 2017, 18:27 My game just updated for the Day Care Update/Challenge and now my architect homes tab is gone. Only the game pre-built homes are available. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes! So annoying! Apparently it's a frequent glitch with new updates and I was told to wait a couple hours
kiyathesimmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kiyathesimmer »

jennydorrenxox wrote: 04 Apr 2017, 21:32
kiyathesimmer wrote: 04 Apr 2017, 18:27 My game just updated for the Day Care Update/Challenge and now my architect homes tab is gone. Only the game pre-built homes are available. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes! So annoying! Apparently it's a frequent glitch with new updates and I was told to wait a couple hours
Thanks for replying. That's ridiculous. It's never happened b4. Sure hope it fixes itself soon. There was a house I wanted to buy, but of course I waited. Smh.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

kiyathesimmer wrote: 05 Apr 2017, 02:12
jennydorrenxox wrote: 04 Apr 2017, 21:32

Thanks for replying. That's ridiculous. It's never happened b4. Sure hope it fixes itself soon. There was a house I wanted to buy, but of course I waited. Smh.
Usually the architect houses change with each update (same houses do not carry over.) So I always build before updating if there is one I want and I can afford it.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

The tab is back in my town. It was enough to wait a few hours just like JakeSim suggested :)
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
kiyathesimmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by kiyathesimmer »

ErinPW wrote: 05 Apr 2017, 14:19 The tab is back in my town. It was enough to wait a few hours just like JakeSim suggested :)
Mine is back too. Yay!