Can cats/kittens use spiral staircases?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Can cats/kittens use spiral staircases?

Post by simmare »

I have a house with puppies that use a spiral staircase all the time. Another house is primarily underground, with the only entrance being a spiral. Neither the cat nor the kitten on this lot have ever set paw downstairs in the main living area, even if called. The people use it with no problem, but not the felines. Is this a glitch, or can cats/kittens really not use spirals?
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Can cats/kittens use spiral staircases?

Post by SKatF »

I had kittens do sprial stairs when I was using the kitten play box. Not sure about others. My sim cats rarely come when called anyway, except maybe to food fish.

Come to think of it my real life cats have been the same. 😀

The only exception was one who would always come. It amused my friends when I'd
say, "oh wait, I want to call the cat in before we leave." They'd never seen a cat come when called. Their jaws would drop when she came barrelling across field and lawn when I "cat called". We lived in the country and the cat was allowed out to keep the rodent population down on our place. A mighty hunter, she once laid 13 mice, voles and shrews on my back steps within 2 hours. I still miss her, although we've had other good cats before and after.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Can cats/kittens use spiral staircases?

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

None of my pets go up or down any stairs. Only if they're carried or called to when using those play boxes for the puppies and kittens.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher