neighbors

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
eboni34
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

neighbors

Post by eboni34 »

i want to be able to add neighbors other than fb i havent been on fb in 5 years im playing on my laptop on blustacks app
ErinPW

Re: neighbors

Post by ErinPW »

eboni34 wrote: 30 Mar 2021, 04:54 i want to be able to add neighbors other than fb i havent been on fb in 5 years im playing on my laptop on blustacks app
Welcome to the forum!

I don't know much about bluestacks. On phones and tablets there is no other way than using FB, so I guess it would be the same on your laptop.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Some people make a FB account only to use with games. They create a new email account just to make the FB and don't use it for other things. They limit the information they provide to the bare minimum. Perhaps this would work for you.
cgableg6
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by cgableg6 »

SKatF wrote: 07 Apr 2021, 05:20 Some people make a FB account only to use with games. They create a new email account just to make the FB and don't use it for other things. They limit the information they provide to the bare minimum. Perhaps this would work for you.
I might do that because I want to add more people since my family is quite poor at having items to do for social tasks :roll:
facebook is caitlyn gable
game center is cgableg6
add me for social tasks :P
pls don’t stalk or hack me lol