Dream Homes Quests/events schedule

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Microdot
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Dream Homes Quests/events schedule

Post by Microdot »

Perturbee wrote:Updated with verified dates and additional information!
Thank You for your hard work :)
Game #1: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Gamecenter
HFN=Starter House, GH=Museum Boulevard
Game #2: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Facebook & Google+
HFN=Starter House, GH=Firehouse Road
Contact information in my profile - Mention forum please
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Perturbee wrote:Updated with verified dates and additional information!
Thank you!!!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Bagatelle
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Bagatelle »

Thank you very much Catherina :)
Facebook account : Bagatelle Dupré (please send a message with SFP or the forum)
Game Center : bagatelle freeplay

HFN : Volcano View (on the right of the volcano)

Sorry for my poor english.... I'm french ! ;)
Happy simming ! :D
mockingbird288z

Quick question: in June the first Friday is the 5th, so does the figure skating start on Friday, June 5th or Saturday, June 6th?
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

mockingbird288z wrote:Quick question: in June the first Friday is the 5th, so does the figure skating start on Friday, June 5th or Saturday, June 6th?
Well spotted, thank you! I ticked off days as they passed, but made an error in the dates.
So while the days are correct, the dates behind them shifted one up. At least the screenshots show me where I had gone wrong, since they carry a date-time stamp. :)
Figure skating starts on Friday the 5th of June just after midnight.

I also corrected my post.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Perturbee wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:Quick question: in June the first Friday is the 5th, so does the figure skating start on Friday, June 5th or Saturday, June 6th?
Well spotted, thank you! I ticked off days as they passed, but made an error in the dates.
So while the days are correct, the dates behind them shifted one up. At least the screenshots show me where I had gone wrong, since they carry a date-time stamp. :)
Figure skating starts on Friday the 5th of June just after midnight.

I also corrected my post.
That's my birthday! At least I know it won't be an event I'll need to reset often, since figure skating is now only 12 hours.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

Do you kow if those of us who have the putting green and basketball from Christmas will have to do the event for them, too, or do we only get to work for the table tennis? Which I bet would be the last reward if we have to go to the whole process.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Lenny wrote:Do you kow if those of us who have the putting green and basketball from Christmas will have to do the event for them, too, or do we only get to work for the table tennis? Which I bet would be the last reward if we have to go to the whole process.
The three items are in one reward pack. You only need to complete the collection once.
Those of us who already had the Basketball Court and Putting Green simply get one free (which they were already before the update), along with a Ping Pong Table, next ones you have to buy.
mockingbird288z

Perturbee wrote:
Lenny wrote:Do you kow if those of us who have the putting green and basketball from Christmas will have to do the event for them, too, or do we only get to work for the table tennis? Which I bet would be the last reward if we have to go to the whole process.
The three items are in one reward pack. You only need to complete the collection once.
Those of us who already had the Basketball Court and Putting Green simply get one free (which they were already before the update), along with a Ping Pong Table, next ones you have to buy.
Oh! This is better than what I was thinking! I guess because of the sleepwear event I had it in my head that we had to do the figure skating three times to get each item. While I am not happy with the change in time on the figure skating I am relieved we only have to complete it once. Thank you for all your information!
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Perturbee wrote:
Oh! This is better than what I was thinking! I guess because of the sleepwear event I had it in my head that we had to do the figure skating three times to get each item. While I am not happy with the change in time on the figure skating I am relieved we only have to complete it once. Thank you for all your information!
Yeah, I was fearing this, too, especially that the table tennis would be the last so we had to go through the rows twice for nothing.

Thanks Peturbee for the information.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London