Day Care Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Day Care Update - Changes

Post by mockingbird288z »

Post any changes you find in the new update!
IMG_6406.JPG
Changes
Last update for WP users
There's no longer a green button on the hobby item pop up and you can tap anywhere
Some time actions are no longer listed even though they still take time (changing a sim's clothes, picking up infant, singing salmon inspiration)
Occasional bird noises sound different - fresher, more birdlike; babies' laugh are different
We can place items on the nursery chests from the online store now (but not the table) and on the country homestead island benches
Inactive sims have new animations
3x2 Green Woven rug and the Latin Ballroom rug have texture issue - displaying multiple rugs at once
The Neo Tokyo lot is back to normal
Adults can now "wait for toddler" with the see-saws
Premium prizes seem to have changed for the weekly key boxes - higher amount of SPs given
The castle drawbridge is down again for those who've unlocked it
Hobby events now have a "complete row" for LP option
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Day Care Update - Changes

Post by Rosie »

Do we need to update our game today? It said something about a video on the FB page. It would be nice to have something for my 3 babies who always sleep to do. I've been hoarding SP's. I assume this is a town thing again? Thanks! :)
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

I just saw this message link on the Sims FreePlay Facebook page.

Updates are ending for The Sims FreePlay on Windows Phones. https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-u ... 5005399868
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

I saw it coming, at least they should let users transfer their data to iOS or Android.
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

There's no green button when a hobby's item pop up and you can tap anywhere.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

glenkatko wrote: 04 Apr 2017, 04:39 I just saw this message link on the Sims FreePlay Facebook page.

Updates are ending for The Sims FreePlay on Windows Phones. https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-u ... 5005399868
What in the ...???? D: so i played this disgusting game for years only to get thrown out of the loop without any chance of moving my content to a different, non-windows device? fantastic! f*cking terrific! all rise and deliver one loud hand of applause for the firemonkeys!
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
ellasweet
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by ellasweet »

JakeSim wrote: 04 Apr 2017, 04:52 There's no green button when a hobby's item pop up and you can tap anywhere.
Thank you!! After updating I went back to my diving sims and collected the medals but couldn't put my finger on what was different. It was doing my head in. Yes, no green button, makes it all seem so much quicker just tapping anywhere.
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

Some of the times on the actions are gone. For example, you can still obviously change a sim back into Normal clothes but it doesn't say 1 sec anymore. Also, no seconds listed on picking up an infant. Still takes time so wonder why that's missing.
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

Small things that probably only matter to idiots like me: the occasional bird noises sound different, fresher, more birdlike and lovely
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about the discontinuation of updates for Windows phones.