Dance Party Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Simsfanatic
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Dance Party Update - Changes

Post by Simsfanatic »

glenkatko wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 09:12 Silly me, I thought that the activewear category would work like the sleepwear and swimwear so you could set their clothes for workouts. Seems it's just a quicker way to pick out the activewear clothes for everyday wear.
I know... I really was hoping it was like that too. Hopefully EA does that in the future. They should also make the outfit tab function like that the sleepwear also. It would be more creative since our sims don't change themselves lol
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Simsfanatic wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 09:19
ErinPW wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 08:45
Simsfanatic wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 07:29 Here are some changes on EA site. I've thought the activewear tab was a great idea, glad they are actually listening.
That's from the Dance Party Update FAQ on the Firemonkeys' site.
Sorcha did a great job putting many things together which are supposed to happen in this update :)
Oh I thought ea/fm was practically the same thing. She did, this one is very more specific about the events that are gonna be going on, not like the last post about the daycare update. I'm really excited about the upcoming live events.
Firemonkeys is an EA studio, like mentioned at the top of their site, and this is also visible in your screenshots. But I think it's ok to have the link to Sorcha's article :)
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by tangerine »

Adults and teens sit in beanbag chairs by themselves, like they do dining chairs or couches. I hadn't noticed that before but I didn't have that many beanbags because they seemed useless if nobody would sit in them so I'm not sure if this is new or not.
Simsfanatic
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simsfanatic »

ErinPW wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 12:50
Simsfanatic wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 09:19
ErinPW wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 08:45
Simsfanatic wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 07:29 Here are some changes on EA site. I've thought the activewear tab was a great idea, glad they are actually listening.
That's from the Dance Party Update FAQ on the Firemonkeys' site.
Sorcha did a great job putting many things together which are supposed to happen in this update :)
Oh I thought ea/fm was practically the same thing. She did, this one is very more specific about the events that are gonna be going on, not like the last post about the daycare update. I'm really excited about the upcoming live events.
Firemonkeys is an EA studio, like mentioned at the top of their site, and this is also visible in your screenshots. But I think it's ok to have the link to Sorcha's article :)
Ok...
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

tangerine wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 16:52 Adults and teens sit in beanbag chairs by themselves, like they do dining chairs or couches. I hadn't noticed that before but I didn't have that many beanbags because they seemed useless if nobody would sit in them so I'm not sure if this is new or not.
I have noticed that, too. Beanbags have been the only seats at upper storeys in my houses, because my sims never used them on their own. Now they are running upstairs for a beanbag :roll: :lol:
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SarahBeth
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SarahBeth »

I'm not sure if this happened to anyone else. But my weekly tasks completed after the update. My Sim was at the Bingo Hall and wasn't scheduled to finish until today.
Thiscat06
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Thiscat06 »

I noticed that adult sims clap when they finish a taxk
SimCitySue
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimCitySue »

The rug issues seem to be fixed.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SarahBeth wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 18:27 I'm not sure if this happened to anyone else. But my weekly tasks completed after the update. My Sim was at the Bingo Hall and wasn't scheduled to finish until today.
The weekly task you are on always auto-completes on updating.

I'm not sure about the bingo hall, though.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

Now that the architect tab has reappeared, you can see the cars at the houses when you preview them.

Also, 2 of the houses have the ballet record player on an upper floor, but you can still see it floating in the air when you are looking at the lower floors. Looks very strange!