Dance Party Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Dance Party Update - Changes

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Pianopunkxo wrote: 10 May 2017, 10:44 I've noticed my seniors can no longer bathe a toddler
That bites the big one! That would really screw over one family I used to have with a "grandpa" raising a toddler & a preteen! :o

Making it so that only Adult sims can bath toddlers is just wrong. It's just one of several 'intelligence challagened" things about actions the game has going on. Another that really bugs me is why can't Preteens refill pet food & water bowls? Such an obvious 'chore' for RL preteens that it makes no sense not to have it in the game.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
JaneRoettinger
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by JaneRoettinger »

Pianopunkxo wrote: 30 Apr 2017, 00:10 When toddlers take a bath their hygiene won't go up
I noticed that too. I made adult bathing toddler and left the lot. When they finished I visited that lot and toddler's hygiene didn't changed. So I made adult bathing toddler again and watched them. This time all worked fine.
legna
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by legna »

My toddlers bath needs doesn't go up when I bathe her. She is very very very stinky.
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

legna wrote: 15 May 2017, 00:59 My toddlers bath needs doesn't go up when I bathe her. She is very very very stinky.
From what what the post above you observes, we may have to watch the entire time now. I personally haven't noticed this problem but that's probably because I use the VIP Cake Slices at least once a week when I'm running too short on time to even use the Singing Fish.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
coricutecore
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by coricutecore »

Has something happened to motive decay in this update? I feel like my sims become unhappy very quickly. Not sure if it's just in my head though.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

A profession double shift now costs 15 LPs instead of 20.
IMG_9705.JPG
IMG_9705.JPG (49.14 KiB) Viewed 5148 times

We got a hint at the German forum: The ultimate make over now costs 8 LPs instead of 12
Attachments
IMG_9704.JPG
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

My toddler playhouse hobby now only gives 3LP. Not sure when the change was made, but I think it was recent. I'm pretty bummed about it since it was my favorite way for the toddlers to help out. :?
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

SIMazing wrote: 17 May 2017, 04:25 My toddler playhouse hobby now only gives 3LP. Not sure when the change was made, but I think it was recent. I'm pretty bummed about it since it was my favorite way for the toddlers to help out. :?
Mine still shows 6 LP. Unless it changes when grid is next completed.
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-05-17-00-27-43.png
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

SKatF wrote: 17 May 2017, 04:35
SIMazing wrote: 17 May 2017, 04:25 My toddler playhouse hobby now only gives 3LP. Not sure when the change was made, but I think it was recent. I'm pretty bummed about it since it was my favorite way for the toddlers to help out. :?
Mine still shows 6 LP. Unless it changes when grid is next completed.
:oops: I went back to take a screenshot of the prize, only to find that I had the wrong hobby on my screen. Sorry!! :oops:
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

When I built the party house there were round candle-like objects on the steel tables outside. When I put these in inventory they disappear. I can't find them anywhere in the inventory. Maybe I am blind, has anyone figured out where these go? Thanks. :)
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update