[LIVE EVENT] Sophisticated Socialite

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Sophisticated Socialite

Post by telemwill »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 08 Feb 2019, 23:59 I cracked and ended up spending 17 SPs on the Constructor Coins as I was about 20 short with just over half an hour left. First time I've ever spent SPs for a live event (hopefully it'll be the last time too).
I ended up spending 15, and was down to just one hour left. I think the hair is worth that price, so I'm ok with it.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

telemwill wrote: 09 Feb 2019, 02:09
3luv4eva3 wrote: 08 Feb 2019, 23:59 I cracked and ended up spending 17 SPs on the Constructor Coins as I was about 20 short with just over half an hour left. First time I've ever spent SPs for a live event (hopefully it'll be the last time too).
I ended up spending 15, and was down to just one hour left. I think the hair is worth that price, so I'm ok with it.

Ruth
Yeah, the new hairstyles and outfits were giving me the 'you're gonna regret not winning me' vibes. I thought better than to just ignore them...
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

I could have finished without spending any SP (with about 15 minutes to spare :roll: ) but I chose to use 10 SP to buy the remaining glassware and use the last 2.5 hr timeslot to restock my glass stations for whatever the next event will be instead...
I've barely missed a beat this whole event with a steady 2.5 hours awake, 8.5 hours sleeping rythmn... yet barely finished in time. Hope the next event doesn't require such an obnoxious amount of glass!
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

The next event is the French Chateau repeat I think.

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 09 Feb 2019, 09:12 The next event is the French Chateau repeat I think.
The prizes in that one are great. I use them all the time. Unless you're totally modern, they are classic furniture, doors/windows, wallpapers, outdoor plants etc. that can compliment a lot of styles.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

SKatF wrote: 09 Feb 2019, 21:37
3luv4eva3 wrote: 09 Feb 2019, 09:12 The next event is the French Chateau repeat I think.
The prizes in that one are great. I use them all the time. Unless you're totally modern, they are classic furniture, doors/windows, wallpapers, outdoor plants etc. that can compliment a lot of styles.
The French Romance live event I've heard is one of the most difficult events in the game. I have looked through the prizes and not all of them are my style. The whole French Romance event itself really isn't my style, similar to what I said about the Sophisticated Style Event - I do not think my town is French enough for all these. I'm only going to go for a select number again.

RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

Seems I wont make it, but I tried, if this comes bakc (more like when it comes back, when ever that is) at least ill have a quick run to the finish.
parakiss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by parakiss »

Towards the end of the event, I have all resources for the last prize except for glasses. Decided to use some SPs to complete in the end it since I think it's within affordable range. Looking forward to French Romance event and the beautiful French Chateau :D :D
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/yukaricovetta (please indicate you're sfp player before adding)
HFN aka SP house : Starter House @ 22 West Side

Poolside Paradise Update
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Because I’ve had to spend vast swaths of time w/o internet access this week I can’t finish this event. I managed to get every prize except the very last one, so no template for me. :x :evil: Oh I could spend $50.00(US) to get the SP needed because I have barely any pottery, jewelry, or glassware. The only resource I’m close on are the CCs 157 out of 205 needed.

I got behind on the resource grinding and just was never able to catch up. I think the last one I couldn’t finish was the fairy island one way back when. Up until this time I’ve managed to get close enough w/ the resources that I could justify the splurge for the SPs needed to finish but not this time! Waaaaay too much RL money.

I’m really ticked that life kicked me while I was helping family who was being stomped all over by life. For as actually useful as I turned out to be (not that much🤦‍♀️) I could have stayed home and connected to the internet but that’s not how family works.

Oh well, so it goes.🤷‍♀️
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

bloodredroses01 wrote: 10 Feb 2019, 16:03 Because I’ve had to spend vast swaths of time w/o internet access this week I can’t finish this event. I managed to get every prize except the very last one, so no template for me. :x :evil: Oh I could spend $50.00(US) to get the SP needed because I have barely any pottery, jewelry, or glassware. The only resource I’m close on are the CCs 157 out of 205 needed.

I got behind on the resource grinding and just was never able to catch up. I think the last one I couldn’t finish was the fairy island one way back when. Up until this time I’ve managed to get close enough w/ the resources that I could justify the splurge for the SPs needed to finish but not this time! Waaaaay too much RL money.

I’m really ticked that life kicked me while I was helping family who was being stomped all over by life. For as actually useful as I turned out to be (not that much🤦‍♀️) I could have stayed home and connected to the internet but that’s not how family works.

Oh well, so it goes.🤷‍♀️
Nothing in my life have I ever regretted more than the few times I was not there for family or a friend when I felt I should have been. You made the right choice, regardless of outcome.