June Update???

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
simgrrl
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: June Update???

Post by simgrrl »

So most of these prices cost 100 000+ simoleons or LP/SPs (no surprise there) but some of those are only 1 star items? I have to laugh. I skipped the season 1 simchase since I didn’t think the prices were worth it at the time but hopefully the upcoming simchases are easier (which I doubt) otherwise i’d rather just get some of those items via architect homes. Also, remember when they used to give us new items via mystery keys? Why cant they do that again instead so we get a break between all these frustrating limited time events? I feel like they forget we have real lives to tend to...
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

(image courtesy of the Sims Freeplay Twitter)
Attachments
Screenshot 2019-06-03 at 19.44.42.png
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

I'm not fussed on the update schedule. Seems really bland to me. Firemonkeys, what are you doing? :roll:

telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

And again, all we get seems geared mostly to adult female Sims. When do other age and gender groups get new clothes and hair?
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

The prices are ridiculous, I do like that there’s a new spot, even if no one can own it. And will probably do it for the hairstyles. Really wish they’d do something for the pre-teens!
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

Sigh. Every single thing I mentioned in my open letter is being ignored in this update. TWO Sim Chases? ANOTHER pregnancy event? Another live event with a grand prize I'll probably never use? Someone remind me, please, why I'm playing this game?
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Sims Freeplay have confirmed their update has been released.

copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

simmare wrote: 03 Jun 2019, 21:26 Sigh. Every single thing I mentioned in my open letter is being ignored in this update. TWO Sim Chases? ANOTHER pregnancy event? Another live event with a grand prize I'll probably never use? Someone remind me, please, why I'm playing this game?
You're probably addicted to it like I am. :)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

It's the bad investment syndrome. You've already put so much time and money into it, you don't want to give it up. You just keep hoping for improvement.
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

SKatF wrote: 04 Jun 2019, 05:13 It's the bad investment syndrome. You've already put so much time and money into it, you don't want to give it up. You just keep hoping for improvement.
This. Is it exactly. I actually haven't spent much actual money on this game, since I by principle don't buy things in games unless I really like the developers and want to support them (guess where I stand on EA and FM?) but it has eaten so bleeping much of my life that to quit and uninstall the app would feel like throwing away all those hours... :/
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store