[SIMCHASE] Season 2: Lasts Resorts

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

[SIMCHASE] Season 2: Lasts Resorts

Post by mockingbird288z »

This is the second simchase event. It lasts 7 days.

Episode 1 Challenges
SimChase rule refresher! Have your Sim read the SimChase Rulebook from a Bookshelf. - 2 hours
Fridge sorting! Construct the food pyramid IN the fridge! Organize X sims to stack food in Fridges. - 3 hours (amount will vary)
Snorkel Secrets! Rumors of treasure in an undersea cave near the resort are rampant! Have your Sim solve the undersea cave charts at a Computer. - 6 minutes
Drawing Mastery! Have your Sim master drawing from Captain Know-It-All in the Park. Learning Mastery levels take less time!
  • Cost May Vary
    Expert Drawing - 2 hours; §300,583
    Master Drawing - 1 hour 42 minutes; 11 SP
    Grandmaster Drawing - 30 minutes; 12 SP
Bartering Bargains! Who can save the most Simoleons? Have your Sim barter for a travel deal on a Phone. - 6 minutes
Frozen waters! An ultimate test of grit! In a Bathtub, have your Sim endure an ice bath. - 6 minutes
Check in with SimChase's hirsute host Kam Ham at the Nightclub - 5 seconds

Episode 2 Challenges
SimChase rulse refresher! Have your Sim read the SimChase Rulebook from a Bookshelf. - 2 hours
Defining Couplets! On a Couch, organize X Sims to find all the riddle solutions. - 3 hours (amount will vary)
Restaurant Quality! Who can cook a meal befitting a resort? Have your Sim cook a Resort Meal at a Stove - 1 hour
Stealth Mastery! Have your Sim learn how to be stealthy from Captain Know-It-All in the Park. Learning Higher Mastery levels takes less time!
  • Cost May Vary
    Expert Stealth - 4 hours; §601,160
    Master Stealth - 3 hours 24 minutes; 22 SP
    Grandmaster Stealth - 1 hour; 24 SP
No nodding off! Have your Sim endure a movie marathon from a TV. - 1 hour
Ladybug Takeover! Have up to X Sims try to find X ladybugs from household objects. Quick Complete to get extra ladybugs. - 3 hours (amount will vary)
Check-in with SimChase's hirsute host, Kam Ham at the Nightclub. - 5 seconds

Episode 3 Challenges
SimChase rule refresher! Have your Sim read the SimChase Rulebook from a Bookshelf. - 2 hours
Cross Words! Solve all the SimLife crosswords! Organize X Sims to solve crosswords from a Magazine Stack - 3 hours (amount will vary)
Map Mysteries! A clue can be found on the map in the Park. Have your Sims find the clue on the SimTown Park map. - 1 hour
Make-Up Mastery! Have your Sim master make-up from Commodore Knew-It-All in the Park. Learning Higher Mastery levels take less time!
  • (Cost will vary)
    Expert Make-Up - 2 hours; §390,750
    Master Make-Up - 1 hour 42 minutes; 14 SP
    Grandmaster Make-Up - 30 minutes; 15 SP
Perfect Postcards! Who can create the best postcard design? Have your Sim create a postcard at a Dining Table. - 6 hours
1000 to 1! At a Bookshelf, have your Sim find the clue in the 1000 page book in a Bookshelf. - 1 hour
Check-in with SimChase's hirsute host, Kam Ham at the Nightclub. - 5 seconds

Episode 4 Challenges
Riddle me this. Organize X Sims to solve "SimChase Riddle" books from a Bookshelf. - 1 hours (amount will vary)
Confirmation Clues! A clue is hidden in a resort confirmation email. Have your Sim check their Resort Confirmation Email at a Computer. - 2 hours
Finance Mastery! Another day, another Simoleon! Learn finances from Captain Know-It-All in the Park. Learning Higher Mastery levels take less time!
  • (Cost will vary)
    Expert Finance - 4 hours; §420,816
    Master Finance - 3 hours 24 minutes; 15 SP
    Grandmaster Finance - 1 hour; 16 SP
Pedantic Packing! Who can find all the clothes needed for a holiday first? Have your Sim find clothes under a Bed. - 6 hours
Too much latitude! Have your Sim decipher the hidden message located on a Globe. - 1 hour
Check in with SimChase's hirsute host, Kam Ham at the Nightclub. - 5 seconds
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [SIMCHASE] Season 2: Lasts Resorts

Post by SKatF »

I did all but the mastery class at park. Then I could skip it and finish the day for 10 SP.

Couldn't believe it was a better deal to skip than to do the task. But I was happy!
ejayyy
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by ejayyy »

Hi! How do you barter for a travel deal on a phone? I don’t understand how it’s done. Can anyone help me?
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

ejayyy wrote: 14 Jun 2019, 14:17 Hi! How do you barter for a travel deal on a phone? I don’t understand how it’s done. Can anyone help me?
During the Sim Chase Challange, it will be one of the options given when you tap on a phone in a house. Phones are available in the electronics section of the home store. You can only work on one challenge at a time, so if a Sim is already occupied at another Challenge activity, the option won’t pop up. If the option is available, it will have the Sims Chase icon next to it.
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

It's getting harder, there are no 6 minute tasks day two ☹
Attachments
20190614_185648.jpg
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

I am down to the ladybug one, past the fact I am gonna haft to grind LP, to get enough sp for tomorrow. There is a chance ill have a 2nd day where I only spent SP for the tutor.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

SKatF wrote: 14 Jun 2019, 22:58 It's getting harder, there are no 6 minute tasks day two ☹
Agree. And on top of that I had to do one repeat of the ladybug task. If it keeps getting harder I might just quit early again.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Definitely not a promising day for me. The park instructor cost twice as much, and those ladybugs! Not sure if I'll finish.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Didn't the Firemonkeys say they made the second season easier?

The costs at the park are still too high for most players :(
  • Cost may vary
    Expert Stealth - 4 hours; § 601.166
    Master Stealth - 3 hours 24 minutes; 22 SP
    Grandmaster Stealth - 1 hour; 24 SP
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SaltyFrog75
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SaltyFrog75 »

If you save the park Mastery task for last, often the amount of SP required to skip the rest of the episode is less than the SP they ask in the task.