[SIMCHASE] Season 3: Summer Daze

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [SIMCHASE] Season 3: Summer Daze

Post by SKatF »

I had finished day 4 and received the "prize". When returned to the game for day 5, all tasks greyed out but asking for 24 cappuccinos (a task for day 4). I always do multi sim tasks first so knew cappuccino had finished yesterday. When I reset, I had not completed day 4, had 2 tasks left. I think I'd forgotten to save last night after completion!

So I used SP to complete day four and got acknowledgement. Tasks for day 5 still greyed out and still asking for those darn cappuccinos.

Closely reviewed sim finder and found a senior sim was still brewing a cappuccino. Must have had an extra sim brewing and missed her on day four when task completed.

Had to reset, cancel the senior brewing cappuccino, and pay SP to complete day 4 IN THAT ORDER to get a functioning day 5.

So now I not only plan to save after each task, but double check I don't have any extra sims doing the multi sim tasks before saving.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

The bookcases in sim chase are torturing me. Sometimes all goes well. Sims trot right over 1 to single, 2 to double and 4 to quadruple bookcases as long as I'm careful to place so there's clear paths to them. Often, with simchase, sims will refuse to go to a bookcase. If I drag them over by tapping nearby, sometimes they will relent and start their task. Other times not. One lot, I had to place 8 bookcases to get 10 sims to read!

Maybe they'd rather be swimming or relaxing in a recliner🙂
RobynE
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RobynE »

My cloud save is from after it glitched, so not sure resetting to the saved version is going to help. Earlier I meant force closing rather than the Reset Game option in the game menus. I have never reset and restored from a saved game in the six or so years I have been playing.
Does anyone have experience with having this fixed after raising a support ticket?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I'm really struggling to care about this event. I started it and then forgot about it and almost ended up missing out on Day 2's prize. I had to use SP to skip Day 1 and Day 2 really quickly to get the prize. Then I forgot about it again and missed the third prize. :roll: Considering I keep forgetting I went ahead and used SP to complete the 5th day. I've set an alarm now so I don't forget day 6 and 7.

We have how many of these horrible things left? 4?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
patdukes49
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Sim chaser season 3 episode 5

Post by patdukes49 »

What happened to the episode lists. I finished 4 early and had to wait for 5 to start. Now 5,6,7 are all grey, and I can't open it. I was waaay ahead of the other sim and was winning the prizes. I spent a lot of sp to get that way and not its l gone. I went and found some of the tasks but no way to know how long each takes or I can't "skip" them with sp. Anyone know how to fix this? Plzzzzz
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Sim chaser season 3 episode 5

Post by copperwood »

patdukes49 wrote: 09 Jul 2019, 04:24 What happened to the episode lists. I finished 4 early and had to wait for 5 to start. Now 5,6,7 are all grey, and I can't open it. I was waaay ahead of the other sim and was winning the prizes. I spent a lot of sp to get that way and not its l gone. I went and found some of the tasks but no way to know how long each takes or I can't "skip" them with sp. Anyone know how to fix this? Plzzzzz
If you have a recent cloud save, reset the game and download the saved game. This fixed it for me when I had the same problem during the previous simchase event.
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Sim chaser season 3 episode 5

Post by chamilet »

patdukes49 wrote: 09 Jul 2019, 04:24 What happened to the episode lists. I finished 4 early and had to wait for 5 to start. Now 5,6,7 are all grey, and I can't open it. I was waaay ahead of the other sim and was winning the prizes. I spent a lot of sp to get that way and not its l gone. I went and found some of the tasks but no way to know how long each takes or I can't "skip" them with sp. Anyone know how to fix this? Plzzzzz
Also make sure you don't have a "stray" Sim still working on something from the previous day.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
patdukes49
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by patdukes49 »

I've tried all that. I've saved to cloud, Uninstall/installed again, switched devices, nothing works...
patdukes49
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by patdukes49 »

Anyone know the list of challenges for episode 7, I still can't see them. Im.not sure why I am continuing with this challenge but I've already spent too many SP'S and it's gotten personal......
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

patdukes49 wrote: 10 Jul 2019, 05:32 Anyone know the list of challenges for episode 7, I still can't see them. Im.not sure why I am continuing with this challenge but I've already spent too many SP'S and it's gotten personal......
Episode 7 hasn't started yet for me, so no idea of the tasks.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1