All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Kem123
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Influence Island - Season 2

Post by Kem123 »

SKatF wrote: 21 Oct 2020, 00:00
There is no pattern. And it is definitely gambling. Just remember, like all gambling, the percentages for winning all favor the "house" to win more than the players. A few players may have an occasional good run, but over all, everyone loses except EA/FireMonkeys.

The more elements of chance they add to SFP, the more I fall out of love with it.
Yeah I agree. I'm not a fan of these. This is why I also hate the constructor coins in live events. I can get everything else just fine, but it always comes down to the wire for the coins.
alsie27
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alsie27 »

Yes, These events are incredibly tedious. It takes too long to get through 10 influence levels and it’s just gambling, like others said. I also don’t understand the inclusion of this event; it has nothing to do with the rest of the mechanics of this game.
Gwen6275
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Gwen6275 »

I didn’t think I could hate an event more than the SimChase, but influence island is just awful. I even bought the survival pack for $10 and it doesn’t look like I’m going to be able to get 7 clanmates in time. I do NOT like games of chance, AT ALL. It is really the last money I will ever spend on this game. It should be a done deal if you buy that survival kit to win the event, in my opinion.
garishplum
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by garishplum »

Gwen6275 wrote: 25 Oct 2020, 13:22 I didn’t think I could hate an event more than the SimChase, but influence island is just awful. I even bought the survival pack for $10 and it doesn’t look like I’m going to be able to get 7 clanmates in time. I do NOT like games of chance, AT ALL. It is really the last money I will ever spend on this game. It should be a done deal if you buy that survival kit to win the event, in my opinion.
Totally agree!
Level 55!
GC: garishplum