All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Lofty Lifestyle Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

Post by tangerine »

PlayingWithCaio wrote: 24 Mar 2021, 21:33
tangerine wrote: 23 Mar 2021, 04:16 I just updated and now my game keeps crashing. I've restarted my devices a couple of times but I haven't gone through the troubleshooting steps that they list on their website. Luckily this is my secondary game so I'm not too upset, except I've spent the last few months earning life orbs and I was nearly done building everything on the other island. :(
They said on Twitter that you should deactivate the Android Webview app, cause the latest update for that causes various apps to crash, including TSFP. Doing that should stop the crashes.
For some reason I already had that app disabled. I wound up uninstalling or disabling every app I was allowed to and the game eventually started working again. One more memory-hogging update and I think that tablet's had it. Thanks for posting the info, though. I forget to check social media for updates.
JaneRoettinger
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by JaneRoettinger »

Since update my game is using Chrome browser app for login to Facebook when downloading game data. Previously it used Android Webview app (looks like), not a browser (any of them). I never disabled Android Webview app and Chrome is not my default browser so I don't know why SFP is using it now. So I think SFP is now depending on Chrome stability in some measure.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

There‘s a new option at our sims‘ TVs: „Watch Reality TV“.
Watch Reality TV 1
Watch Reality TV 1

The TV then shows pictures of Influence Island, which is going on right now :lol: I wonder, if the pictures will change while SimChase ^^ and if the option will disappear, when both events are over.
Watch Reality TV 2
Watch Reality TV 2

The Kiddie Pool at the Swimming Center has been fixed.
Kiddie Pool
Kiddie Pool

The damaged doors look and work normal again, except the colors. All of those doors now have two colors (plus the white frame) and the names in Home Store have been changed. E.g. to „Dual Red Blue Single“ or „Dual Grey Red Single“. Same applies for the double doors. While the former update the doors were named e.g. „Red Single“ (Double), „Grey Single“ (Double). (An older screenshot is at the other update topic here.)
Doors 1
Doors 1
Doors 2
Doors 2
These doors were an online pack, so we have paid real money for them. I‘m not at all happy with this change, as always one of the colors doesn‘t fit in my sims‘ homes :roll:
Doors 3
Doors 3
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

So the door has one color on one side and another on the other side? I bought them and this will make them useless as it would be a huge coincidence if the two colors matched my decor. Red and blue on same door?
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Awful! Why couldn’t they have just fixed the dang doors!?! One of the few things I was willing to spend real money on and now this happens. Of course it was right after I had bought a bunch of doors from this collection to remodel a house is when they initially broke. So I was waiting for that to get fixed but now that house and another one is going to need all the doors redone unless I want to wait to see if they will “fix” them again. This is so wrong! The paint doesn’t even go with anything. Maybe the monkeys are working on a way to let us pick paint for each side of a door? Nah, that would be too useful and there are so many other things to “fix”. :twisted: :roll:
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

Not happy that they have a live event and sim chase going at the same time. Obviously won’t be able to have a bunch of sims crafting while I have 22 or 28 going at some chase task.
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

Desiree wrote: 06 Apr 2021, 07:33 Not happy that they have a live event and sim chase going at the same time. Obviously won’t be able to have a bunch of sims crafting while I have 22 or 28 going at some chase task.
Totally agree. This is the problem with event creep. They have so many events going on simultaneously, they really need to lower the number of Sims required for tasks. Either drown us in events or make us use every single Sim we have on one event. Not both! Not cool, FM. I wonder if any of them even play their own game, to see the effect their horrendous decisions have on their poor playing public.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
fa1confatty
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by fa1confatty »

i dont have any neighbours only the freetown one and im stuck on the quest where i have to read a magazine at a neighbours but there are no magazines :roll: any advice would be much appreciated!!!
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

fa1confatty wrote: 10 Apr 2021, 21:56 i dont have any neighbours only the freetown one and im stuck on the quest where i have to read a magazine at a neighbours but there are no magazines :roll: any advice would be much appreciated!!!
Either signing into the game using Facebook so you can get friends that way or skipping the task are pretty much your choices.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
fa1confatty
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by fa1confatty »

bloodredroses01 wrote: 11 Apr 2021, 10:58
fa1confatty wrote: 10 Apr 2021, 21:56 i dont have any neighbours only the freetown one and im stuck on the quest where i have to read a magazine at a neighbours but there are no magazines :roll: any advice would be much appreciated!!!
Either signing into the game using Facebook so you can get friends that way or skipping the task are pretty much your choices.
omg thank you so much!! i didnt even think about signing in through fb. hopefully this works!!!