[Live Event] Palm Perfection (10 days)

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [Live Event] Palm Perfection (10 days)

Post by simmare »

Okay, looks like I’m not going to finish this time. When a live event reruns, do you start where you left off? Or do you have to do the whole thing over like Sim Chase? And in a rerun, are all prizes, including the grand prize, available?
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

simmare wrote: 22 May 2021, 06:45 Okay, looks like I’m not going to finish this time. When a live event reruns, do you start where you left off? Or do you have to do the whole thing over like Sim Chase? And in a rerun, are all prizes, including the grand prize, available?
You‘ll start where you left off and unlocked prizes remained unlocked :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

simmare wrote: 22 May 2021, 06:45 Okay, looks like I’m not going to finish this time. When a live event reruns, do you start where you left off? Or do you have to do the whole thing over like Sim Chase? And in a rerun, are all prizes, including the grand prize, available?
You start where you left off, so all the stations will be unlocked if you got that far.

My strategy is to get at least one of the two glass requirement prizes, all of the candle requirement prizes, and whatever I really like out of the rest. If there’s something with clothes or hair that I like, I’ll prioritize that prize since it’s a one time deal.
That makes it go pretty fast when - if! - it comes back around. Just one glass prize to strive for, and all the candles go straight to the spin plant.

So far I’ve been short one glass prize almost every time (though this time it looks like I might make both of those, but have to skip another item) . I was hoping those palms were 3 star! Would have made it worth spending some SP to finish just to have some space saving trees for Sim Chase lots!
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
RobynE
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RobynE »

I am almost there, just not enough construction coins. The spin plant was measly this time around. A lot of one, two and three token spins. Unless the one last Spin I will get in before the cut off is a 125 jackpot....