All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Coastal Living Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

Post by mudgenie »

ErinPW wrote: 18 Jul 2021, 17:36
mudgenie wrote: 18 Jul 2021, 16:51 Does anyone know if the living room furniture bonus stays at the Wellspring library site after the quest completes? Or if you use the new library template at that location? It’s sort of fun to play around with the expensive stuff.
I’m not that far yet, but asked a friend how it works :) You can tear it down, build any template and the items are still free at that place.
That is incredibly cool
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

I had a Sim do “Check in..” and when I came back after they were supposed to be done, they were just standing there and the task was undone. Is there a way to fix this? It happened on both my devices.
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

mudgenie wrote: 18 Jul 2021, 22:09 I had a Sim do “Check in..” and when I came back after they were supposed to be done, they were just standing there and the task was undone. Is there a way to fix this? It happened on both my devices.
It may help to be there a minute before they‘re supposed to be done. Or skip the task and ask the Firemonkeys for refund 😕
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

The costs for skipping most of the weekly- and social tasks have been changed. It looks like they now cost as much as quick complete at the sims. This means if your sim has to hibernate, skipping will cost up to 24 LPs :shock:
Attachments
Skipping costs
Skipping costs
iOS 17.4.1

amberkat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by amberkat »

mudgenie wrote: 18 Jul 2021, 22:09 I had a Sim do “Check in..” and when I came back after they were supposed to be done, they were just standing there and the task was undone. Is there a way to fix this? It happened on both my devices.
I have had this happen 3 times for this day. The task showed up finished in the popup notification, but not done when I went into the house. It is only 7SP, but why is it happening? I am on day9 of Arid Apartments.
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

ErinPW wrote: 19 Jul 2021, 08:32 The costs for skipping most of the weekly- and social tasks have been changed. It looks like they now cost as much as quick complete at the sims. This means if your sim has to hibernate, skipping will cost up to 24 LPs :shock:
When I noticed this it made me livid and had me turning the air BLUE because I’d hit the button to skip the task *before* I noticed the price change! :shock: :? :cry: At least now I know even if I still forget on occasion and so waste some LP. The only time it’s really a problem is when I’m trying to do the weekly tasks at the same time I’m doing one (or more :() of the Events (Arts & Crafts, SimChase, or Influence Island) at the same time.

It’s so sad that SFP has added yet another way to get RL money out of us.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
RobynE
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RobynE »

If you miss a day on the top row, does it stop you getting the extra zestie prize?
RobynE
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RobynE »

I will overstep by a few hours on day six due to lack of attention, wondering if I need to compensate.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

RobynE wrote: 07 Aug 2021, 10:34 I will overstep by a few hours on day six due to lack of attention, wondering if I need to compensate.
Since it’s the prize for completing every day in time, you won‘t get it if you‘re late on one. What lot are you working on? If you want to skip tasks, look at the total skipping costs after completing a task. Sometimes it‘s cheaper to skip two tasks by tapping the total.
iOS 17.4.1

Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

ErinPW wrote: 07 Aug 2021, 16:33
RobynE wrote: 07 Aug 2021, 10:34 I will overstep by a few hours on day six due to lack of attention, wondering if I need to compensate.
Since it’s the prize for completing every day in time, you won‘t get it if you‘re late on one. What lot are you working on? If you want to skip tasks, look at the total skipping costs after completing a task. Sometimes it‘s cheaper to skip two tasks by tapping the total.
I’m sorry if I’m just missing it, but do you know the cost of making up time/ extensions to continue if I have to miss a couple days worth of goals/prizes? I missed the deadline one day and remember having to pay a bunch of simoleons at the end, but don’t know if that’s a one time cost, or if it’s more if I miss multiple days deadlines? Does that make sense? I understand I’ll miss the daily/zestie prize.
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time