Crashes in Sim Springs/Sandy Suburbs

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
alsie27
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Coastal Living Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

Post by alsie27 »

Yes, I received some SP too, just a couple of hours after submitting the ticket, but they didn’t reply. I hope that means they are fixing the problem instead!
amberkat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by amberkat »

Just checked in here about the crash. sent a report, but not sure I did I right. Had the game crash 4 times trying to do the 45 blueprints. Lost 15+ hours of item collection as well. already spent 20 LP and will probably have to spend more.
Using this game to try to relax, but this is not relaxing. Right now my Mom is battling just diagnosed stage 4 cancer, and this is NOT helping me relax at all.
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

I put in a ticket. I had to use a lot of SPs to catch up from the game crashes, since I lost all progress for all the ongoing events
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
Chezza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chezza »

This is happening to me again today when trying to ‘find tiny llamas’ . So annoying and costly…. I’ve put in a ticket.
HFN: 5 West Side - the one with the fireworks
HH: Next door
Level 56 - Always the latest update.
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

Yikes! Glad I didn’t update because of my trip! Think I’ll wait a bit.
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

Does anyone know if we still get the Dusty Dwelling Grand Prize if we finish late?
HFN at Starter house #22
Current Update
simgrrl
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simgrrl »

mudgenie wrote: 04 Jul 2021, 14:34 Does anyone know if we still get the Dusty Dwelling Grand Prize if we finish late?
I’m wondering about this too. I finished day 5 late and had to pay the extension fee but I still got the day 5 prize (5LP) after finishing my leftover task. There are two tasks that need 15 sims for day 10 and they’re 5 hours each. I don’t think the crashing has been fixed so we’ll need to do each task twice in Dusty Dwelling. That would be 20hours total! It’s just impossible to finish this without using SP’s and I don’t have a lot right now. I think after this I’ll take a break and wait before starting Arid Apartments tasks until they give us a fix.
ErinPW

Re: Crashes in Sim Springs/Sandy Suburbs

Post by ErinPW »

I have moved the posts about crashes from this topic.

The Firemonkeys are working on several bugs. The following belong to Sim Springs/Sandy Suburbs:
- Some players who purchased the Sim Springs Toolbox Boost Packs were getting stuck because the pizza boxes and trash bags remained in the scene. Related to this, some players were able to finish Sim Springs and still have the clearables in the finished house. This issue is currently under investigation.
- Some players may experience the game crashing when they open their game, causing the game to reset all Sims actions related to Sim Springs tasks. This issue is currently under investigation.
- Some players were able to remove all pizza boxes and trash bags from Sim Springs, but were unable to progress. This issue is currently under investigation.

Source:
SFP Twitter
SFP Facebook
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

mudgenie wrote: 04 Jul 2021, 14:34 Does anyone know if we still get the Dusty Dwelling Grand Prize if we finish late?
simgrrl wrote: 04 Jul 2021, 16:57 […]
I’m wondering about this too. I finished day 5 late and had to pay the extension fee but I still got the day 5 prize (5LP) after finishing my leftover task. There are two tasks that need 15 sims for day 10 and they’re 5 hours each. I don’t think the crashing has been fixed so we’ll need to do each task twice in Dusty Dwelling. That would be 20hours total! It’s just impossible to finish this without using SP’s and I don’t have a lot right now. I think after this I’ll take a break and wait before starting Arid Apartments tasks until they give us a fix.
As far as I understand the Sim Springs FAQ, it‘s only the Extra prize for completing all daily tasks in time you‘ll miss out. (It‘s mentioned pretty much at the end of the FAQ.)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

I’m in the clear sand bunnies task. As a test I put the Sims at work at both houses and saved to 2 devices. So I tried completing a task with SPs on my second device on Dusty Dwellings and then went to Tumbleweed Terrace and did the same thing. I had an immediate crash. I decided skip it and stopped all the tasks at Tumbleweed on my main device. I just won’t finish on time and that is that.
HFN at Starter house #22
Current Update