Accidently aged my sim! What to do now?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
travneva
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Accidently aged my sim! What to do now?

Post by travneva »

I had my wife's Sim over at a friend's house and was trying to have her cuddle their baby and somehow my big fingers messed it up and I turned my wife into a senior. I had just baked the birthday cake too because I was going to age the baby soon so now that's wasted as well. I'm so angry right now. Is there any way to get my game back to where it was?
Started December 2013
Level 54----16 Sims----TV 28.72 million
HFN 22 West Side
HH 1 East Side
Firepole, singing salmon, and 3* instruments @ Teen Idol Mansion
hiser1974

Re: Accidently aged my sim! What to do now?

Post by hiser1974 »

When did you last save your game to the cloud?
If that is recent and before the aging up of the sim then you could restore your game from the cloud.
You would need to reset your game then.
travneva
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by travneva »

I saved to cloud 7 hours ago, before my mishap. Right now it says save data matches current data, download unavailable. So then I need to reset game then I can download?
Started December 2013
HFN 22 West Side
HH 1 East Side
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

travneva wrote:I saved to cloud 7 hours ago, before my mishap. Right now it says save data matches current data, download unavailable. So then I need to reset game then I can download?
yes, reset the game then you can get to download your last save before the mishap.
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

And don't worry about the cake, you can use the stairs glitch to bake it again quickly.
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
travneva
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by travneva »

I got it back but obviously lost my progress I had made since last save. I guess I learned now to save more often and be more careful about what I'm pressing.

By the way, what is the stairs glitch?
Started December 2013
HFN 22 West Side
HH 1 East Side
Thereexistsonex
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Thereexistsonex »

travneva wrote:I got it back but obviously lost my progress I had made since last save. I guess I learned now to save more often and be more careful about what I'm pressing.

By the way, what is the stairs glitch?
First you have to send a sim upstairs. Then if you tap on the oven to bake a birthday cake, while the sim walks down the stairs, you can complete the action using only 1lp (plus 5lp for the cake)
Itisjustme
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Itisjustme »

Ive done that in the past so I do not bake a cake ahead no more no way it is so easy to accidently do that so I would advise every one do not bake any cakes ahead
game center name metkased12
sims first name margaret
please mention site and u play
level 55 have many deers in 2 houses mult levels homes
all items u need are on the other side of the bridge good luck
KissieK
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by KissieK »

I've read other posts when the update first came out about this happening to lots of people. I just updated my game 2 days ago, and I've pressed 'have birthday' about 7 or 8 times since I updated, but luckily I'm not far enough in the quest to do that yet and I don't have any extra birthday cakes baked. But I realized what was happening, when I tried to press on the fashion design, for ex. I would press on the sim instead, so it would pop up 'have birthday' and out of habit I clicked on it. But something has changed since the update, it's just too easy to press the sim now, and it wasn't before.
**MONSTERS & MAGIC UPDATE**
HFN: 1 Eastside
Haunted House: 2 Eastside
Cat: Haunted House
Dog: HFN
Reindeer Park: Island - 1 Terra Drive
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

KissieK wrote:I've read other posts when the update first came out about this happening to lots of people. I just updated my game 2 days ago, and I've pressed 'have birthday' about 7 or 8 times since I updated, but luckily I'm not far enough in the quest to do that yet and I don't have any extra birthday cakes baked. But I realized what was happening, when I tried to press on the fashion design, for ex. I would press on the sim instead, so it would pop up 'have birthday' and out of habit I clicked on it. But something has changed since the update, it's just too easy to press the sim now, and it wasn't before.
Before the update the adults didn't have the " have a birthday option" , so you could only accidentally age a child.
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time