All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SarahBeth
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: April update - Dance Party Update

Post by SarahBeth »

JKCher wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 04:13
I don't even have the sign this time and I ended up buying her for the last 2 events :( I wasn't going to buy her this time , but some freebies from the sneak peak would be been nice.
Have you tried closing the game to see if it returns? For what it's worth I think the preview should have been offered from the beginning. But to take advantage you'll need to babysit the game for 24 hours because she doesn't collect for long stretches of time.
mockingbird288z

Re: [EVENT] Party Time Live Event

Post by mockingbird288z »

SarahBeth wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 05:16
mockingbird288z wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 02:49
In my test game the candle stations were all depleted but the pottery, jewelry, and glassware stations all had the stocked uses I had left them with at the end of the Daycare event. Including two stations that I had paid SP to stock 18 times. I think they took away the candle stocked uses because of the tutorial goal to restock a station.

So in the future we can leave the pottery, jewelry, and glassware stations stocked but sell the candle stations after the event is over to be able to buy them with some stocked uses.
All of my stock remained including the candles. I had a few stations with two uses left and I continued to collect candles during the last event. My other stations were fine too and I didn't lose anything. It's possible that the grinding makes one forget as the joy of being done comforts the head. :lol:
No, I made a point to purposefully not finish the event while my sims restocked all of my stations last time and then paid SP for the two glassware stations as a test. I definitely had fully stocked candle stations at the end of the Daycare event and they all only had 1 stocked use at the beginning of this event.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

I'm wondering about one thing: are we given a choice on whether we'd like to purchase Lara in the end? Cause I definitely don't want to - yet it might just force you to pay if you aren't careful enough and delete her when necessary? Or does she disappear automatically after 24h?
mockingbird288z

SarahBeth wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 00:41 They're offering a sneak peek of Laura Craft. If you click on the sign you're given the option to try her out for 24 hours. She will collect on a 2 1/2 hour time frame. As usual her options are tied to the stations you've unlocked thus far.
I don't even have the sign this time and I ended up buying her for the last 2 events :( I wasn't going to buy her this time , but some freebies from the sneak peak would be been nice.
My main game on my iPad Pro also doesn't have Lara Craft or her sign anywhere. My second game on my iPhone 7 has her and the free 24 hour offer. My test game on a Galaxy Tab 2 does not have her or her sign. I've never purchased her before.
mockingbird288z

mockingbird288z wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 02:25 I used a test game to speed through and take pic of all the items so people can see what items come with what packs.

The pics are posted in the Removed, Retird, and Truly Limited Time Items topic.

Make2's preview video goes through all the items, too, so you can see them in action.

Hopefully between the video and pics people can get an idea of what packs they want to purchase first.

Also, as always, if you click on the magnifying glass next to the Party House prize you can see a preview of the Party House template. The preview shows it on a standard lot and it can also be built on a premium lot. There is no special fencing for this template.
IMG_9325.PNG
I've updated the Removed, Retired, and Truly Limited Time items post to add that unlocking the house template also unlocks three Stretched SUVs for purchase in the Car Dealership.
IMG_9351.JPG
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

SarahBeth wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 05:20
Have you tried closing the game to see if it returns? For what it's worth I think the preview should have been offered from the beginning. But to take advantage you'll need to babysit the game for 24 hours because she doesn't collect for long stretches of time.
Yeah I tried turning my iPad off even. And yeah I guess I wouldn't get much from a preview so not worth worrying about haha.
And totally agree, they should've always offered the preview.
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

mockingbird288z wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 05:49
SarahBeth wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 00:41 They're offering a sneak peek of Laura Craft. If you click on the sign you're given the option to try her out for 24 hours. She will collect on a 2 1/2 hour time frame. As usual her options are tied to the stations you've unlocked thus far.
My main game on my iPad Pro also doesn't have Lara Craft or her sign anywhere. My second game on my iPhone 7 has her and the free 24 hour offer. My test game on a Galaxy Tab 2 does not have her or her sign. I've never purchased her before.

I have my sim game on an older iPad. How strange it would only come out to some platforms. Maybe it's some kind of glitch. Oh well, I'm sure it wouldn't help much anyhow. ;)
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

Any comparison about the numbers of candles/jewelry needed versus the previous events?

Lower or just about the same amount?

I'm unable to update right now, but it's not a problem if I update my game one or two days later right?
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

Ryuzakiryuuga wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 10:47

I'm unable to update right now, but it's not a problem if I update my game one or two days later right?
Far as i know if you update a day or two later after the update is issued, you still get the full time period for completing the special event. :)
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
Ryuzakiryuuga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Ryuzakiryuuga »

randy_thrandy wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 10:48
Ryuzakiryuuga wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 10:47

Far as i know if you update a day or two later after the update is issued, you still get the full time period for completing the special event. :)
Ah, that's good to hear. The events and updates are coming like a bullet, it's hard for me to keep up with them.

How's your situation so far? Now that they've stopped windows update, did you start a new game on another device?

I couldn't imagine the frustration having to start over.