Dance Party Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Dance Party Update - Changes

Post by SIMazing »

I just found a newish YouTube video on how to join two different size rooms! TO JOIN THEM!!!!! Can I share the video?? Or does someone else have pics and explanations? I'm sooo excited!!!
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
Simsaddict456
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Simsaddict456 »

Were the harem pants from mall always tuckable in boots? I just discovered that that pants and teen flared jeans are tuckable and I feel that this is something new, I would attach pictures but I don't know what would be the best method :lol:
simsensei
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by simsensei »

SIMazing wrote: 27 Apr 2017, 14:13 I just found a newish YouTube video on how to join two different size rooms! TO JOIN THEM!!!!! Can I share the video?? Or does someone else have pics and explanations? I'm sooo excited!!!

if this is the visions2life's video on youtube, she/he makes suggestions videos for future sims freeplay updates. The room joing is a result of thier video editing skillsand think she makes that clear on her videos.
slinksterkat
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by slinksterkat »

+.jana.+ wrote: 27 Apr 2017, 07:25 So in the marketplace events, there's now a new option to watch an ad (instead of using profession resources or a marketplace token). It won't give too many points though.
Whenever I clicked to play it my game freezes then exits the app. When I got back into the game, all my sims actions have been cancelled. I lost a round of item crafting and restocking the crafting tables for 8 sims. The watch ad option is still there and is just taking up a slot for orders. Anyone else have this problem?
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

Even my game crashing on watching those ads but luckily sim's action are not getting cancelled..yet. So now I upload my game to cloud before watching those ads. And it yeilds around 200 points only..totally not worth it!
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

I've watched the add 3 times so far (on android) and i haven't experienced any problems so far. :S It is a sad yield, though, really. Same as the simoleons ones. the least they could do is 500 tokens, imo.
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

As I have plenty of resources right now, I am also disappointed with the low yield of watching an ad. But if I were still Building my workplace or low on resources, as newer players an be, I think I'd like it, despite low yield.

To me, the worst part of the set up is that you have to watch an ad, or lose a slot. All other ad acess methods in the game are optional, which I believe is more sensitive to folks, for example, who find ads about games that are sexist or violent objectionable.
PyroSpazz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by PyroSpazz »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that even though Activewear has its own category, you still wear it as normal clothing after equipping it instead of it only appearing when you use a piece of gym equipment. :/

What I think would be really nice was if they added a "Winter Clothing" tab which functioned like the umbrella, only being applied when standing outside in a place where it's snowing.
Simpire
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Simpire »

I don't know if this feature is new or not, but 2 sets of couple can use the salsa jukebox now.
Goldfinch 3
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Goldfinch 3 »

:( Can no longer place rugs on balconies. Also, any that were on balconies before the update have vanished! So annoying for my rooftop wedding venue.
GC: Goldfinch 3
Level 55-Holiday Francais
HFN: 3 Star located at Starter House.
HH(s): 1 on Island as well as 2 on Mainland