All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Party Time Live Event

Post by Oscar »

mockingbird288z wrote: 27 Apr 2017, 05:50
Oscar wrote: 26 Apr 2017, 05:39 I'm wondering about one thing: are we given a choice on whether we'd like to purchase Lara in the end? Cause I definitely don't want to - yet it might just force you to pay if you aren't careful enough and delete her when necessary? Or does she disappear automatically after 24h?
My free trial with Lara in my second game just ended. She just disappeared when the 24 hours was up. There wasn't a tricky pop up trying to get me to put my password in to purchase her or anything. After force closing the game and opening it back up her sign was on the lot and the offer was in the online store to purchase her for $4.99 USD.
Thanks for letting me know :)

She'll disappear soon in my game - I had to try, as it was the last day that I could actually babysit the game 24/7. 2200 candles isn't too much, but maybe it'll help with the constructor coins!
Madlyaddicted
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Madlyaddicted »

Yet another one of these where I know I will never reach the end grand prize!!
SimTillTheEnd
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SimTillTheEnd »

:oops: I still have not seen old Laura Craft!
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

There isn't any Laura Craft in my game either.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Laura Craft is still around. I got a free 24 hour help from Laura.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Laura still hasn't shown up on my main game. Either for the free 24 hours or to just purchase.

I got and used the free 24 hours in my second game and she's now just in the online store for me to purchase.

Now that I've unlocked glassware in my main game it would be nice to get the free 24 hour offer and use it on jewelry or glassware.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
slk0807
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by slk0807 »

I have my 3 jewelry & 2 glassware stations in the same house. I just pulled my 2 glassware out of inventory late last night and and stocked them using sp for 18 uses. But, one of my glassware stations keeps stopping the person from working it. It happened 3 times now. I thought I had messed up myself the first time, but now I'm finding that every time I leave that house and come back the person is no longer working that station. I made sure this last time that I actually watched him working before I left, so now I'm really frustrated. I have lost 3 of my stocks already. I don't want to put it in inventory because then I will lose my 15 remaining, but I'm not sure what to do. Uggh! Anyone have this issue too? thanks!
Level 54
HFN: 22 West Side
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Oscar »

slk0807 wrote: 30 Apr 2017, 13:59 I have my 3 jewelry & 2 glassware stations in the same house. I just pulled my 2 glassware out of inventory late last night and and stocked them using sp for 18 uses. But, one of my glassware stations keeps stopping the person from working it. It happened 3 times now. I thought I had messed up myself the first time, but now I'm finding that every time I leave that house and come back the person is no longer working that station. I made sure this last time that I actually watched him working before I left, so now I'm really frustrated. I have lost 3 of my stocks already. I don't want to put it in inventory because then I will lose my 15 remaining, but I'm not sure what to do. Uggh! Anyone have this issue too? thanks!
Fortunately I don't have this issue during this event - but I know it all too well... Have you tried using other sims? There's one person in my town who creates this error more frequently - at least I think so, I never observed the numbers, but ever since I stopped using her, I don't get that error anymore. I really hope that it'll work out and that you'll find a solution - or that you'll get something from the firemonkeys for your trouble. It's gonna be hard enough to finish even without additional trouble!
slk0807
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by slk0807 »

Oscar wrote: 01 May 2017, 08:26
slk0807 wrote: 30 Apr 2017, 13:59 I have my 3 jewelry & 2 glassware stations in the same house. I just pulled my 2 glassware out of inventory late last night and and stocked them using sp for 18 uses. But, one of my glassware stations keeps stopping the person from working it. It happened 3 times now. I thought I had messed up myself the first time, but now I'm finding that every time I leave that house and come back the person is no longer working that station. I made sure this last time that I actually watched him working before I left, so now I'm really frustrated. I have lost 3 of my stocks already. I don't want to put it in inventory because then I will lose my 15 remaining, but I'm not sure what to do. Uggh! Anyone have this issue too? thanks!
Fortunately I don't have this issue during this event - but I know it all too well... Have you tried using other sims? There's one person in my town who creates this error more frequently - at least I think so, I never observed the numbers, but ever since I stopped using her, I don't get that error anymore. I really hope that it'll work out and that you'll find a solution - or that you'll get something from the firemonkeys for your trouble. It's gonna be hard enough to finish even without additional trouble!
Thanks! I did try it with multiple sims and I couldn't get it to work. I ended up putting it back in inventory, then putting it out at another house. I lost my sp that I used to stock it the first time, but I didn't want to miss out on getting enough glassware for the prizes. I didn't complain to firemonkeys. Actually not even sure how to do that or if they would even help. But, on the bright side - it is working now!
Level 54
HFN: 22 West Side
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Rosie »

slk0807 wrote: 01 May 2017, 21:51
Oscar wrote: 01 May 2017, 08:26
Thanks! I did try it with multiple sims and I couldn't get it to work. I ended up putting it back in inventory, then putting it out at another house. I lost my sp that I used to stock it the first time, but I didn't want to miss out on getting enough glassware for the prizes. I didn't complain to firemonkeys. Actually not even sure how to do that or if they would even help. But, on the bright side - it is working now!

I've written a couple ticket complaints. They helped the one time since it was technical, but the other time I was mad about getting ripped off and they didn't care, or help. I felt my complaint was legitimate. I began playing Sims in 2013, but the points for VIP didn't count until 2015, I think. FM wouldn't give me any back date credits for my prior $300 I had spent on Sims, for VIP points. We had to be a level 7 for the hospital, film makers etc.. and at that time I was a level 5. Oh well.

Does anyone know if our couples can slow dance? The DJ plays pretty slow dance music, but I can't get any of my couples to slow dance.
Thanks! :)