Next update?

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Next update?

Post by BlueIndian »

I saw the video on one of my facebook groups and it looks interesting. I hope the island is like a house template and its not a community place. And the outdoors bed looks new. Can't wait to see the new update!
dee simmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by dee simmer »

I just saw a pop up of the update on my game. Two sims on a bed. I guess it"s a matter of hours now.
2018 Holiday Update
iOS 11.2.5

Facebook:- Daphne Natsai Maruta
HFN:- 3 East Side, includes Cat and Dog
HH:- Volcano View
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

The new pop-up in the game..so I guess withing 24 hrs we'll get a new update?! Sims freeplay will change their twitter and facebook profile pictures first lol
Screenshot_2018-01-29-13-54-45.png
Simsfanatic
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simsfanatic »

After 5 years playing this game, I never been really disappointed in a upcoming update. I try to give benefit of the doubt and see that every update is usueful for the game but why? Why ea? Why another romantic island? Useless. I hope new items and features are added.
Simsfanatic
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simsfanatic »

BlueIndian wrote: 29 Jan 2018, 07:13 I saw the video on one of my facebook groups and it looks interesting. I hope the island is like a house template and its not a community place. And the outdoors bed looks new. Can't wait to see the new update!
Looks like it’s a community area.
Simsfanatic
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simsfanatic »

I’m have a feeling the new island gonna be another place for the boat. They really have an opportunity to use and sale that idea of the boat out there. We could use it to travel to diffrent places. Like diffrent countries, (it does have the globe as an icon) but no they have to make another stupid island.
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

The attachment Screenshot_20180129-210153.png is no longer available
Screenshot_20180129-210153.png

Ok, so I do really like the look of this furniture.
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
dee simmer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by dee simmer »

Simsfanatic wrote: 29 Jan 2018, 08:41 After 5 years playing this game, I never been really disappointed in a upcoming update. I try to give benefit of the doubt and see that every update is usueful for the game but why? Why ea? Why another romantic island? Useless. I hope new items and features are added.
Since i didn't manage to complete the tropical island event i wouldn't mind a repeat of the event. However, i am keeping my fingers crossed that the update will satisfy all simmers, old players and new players alike. They have updated their facebook profile. I really need the update to show in the App Store now.
2018 Holiday Update
iOS 11.2.5

Facebook:- Daphne Natsai Maruta
HFN:- 3 East Side, includes Cat and Dog
HH:- Volcano View
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

Even if it's a community place, we still can get new furniture. With romantic island we had so many furnitures to unlock. So maybe this time too. And those new beds,ceiling fan,couch and wallpapers look awesome.
And I'm still hoping it's not the community place only. Snow chalet was kinda new type of template so maybe this could be a new one too. We'll have to wait and see what this new update has. ;)
BlueIndian
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by BlueIndian »

FB_IMG_1517226581310.jpg