[SIMCHASE] Season 3: Summer Daze

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4403
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +2
x 1116

Re: [SIMCHASE] Season 3: Summer Daze

Post by ErinPW » 10 Jul 2019, 15:21

Sorry, I'm late today because I was off home. The opening post has been updated a few moments ago :)
1 x
Family Furnishings, 5.47.1
iOS 12.4

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

patdukes49
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 4
Joined: 08 Jul 2019, 16:00

Re: [SIMCHASE] Season 3: Summer Daze

Post by patdukes49 » 10 Jul 2019, 19:00

I'm on last task of 6, was hoping I could get the list early. Someone had posted 1-6 and I'm guessing part of 7 because there were only 3 items on the list for episode 7.
0 x

User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4403
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +2
x 1116

Re: [SIMCHASE] Season 3: Summer Daze

Post by ErinPW » 10 Jul 2019, 20:32

patdukes49 wrote:
10 Jul 2019, 19:00
I'm on last task of 6, was hoping I could get the list early. Someone had posted 1-6 and I'm guessing part of 7 because there were only 3 items on the list for episode 7.
We can't post the episodes ahaid, but only when they have started. In my game it started at 9.15 my time- about 2 hours after your question and I wasn't at home then. In the meantime I have added episode 7 to the opening post.
2 x
Family Furnishings, 5.47.1
iOS 12.4

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View

RobynE
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 8
Joined: 26 Apr 2014, 11:40
Location: Australia
x 2

Re: [SIMCHASE] Season 3: Summer Daze

Post by RobynE » 11 Jul 2019, 10:14

Happily the stuck sim chase status display has gone away with the end of the episode.
1 x

Aspen713
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 50
Joined: 23 Jan 2014, 02:16
x 5

Re: [SIMCHASE] Season 3: Summer Daze

Post by Aspen713 » 11 Jul 2019, 14:49

My season 3 hasn’t even activated in my game. Mine still lists the glitched season 2 and won’t recognize there even is a season 3
0 x
GC- Aspen713

User avatar
chamilet
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 490
Joined: 28 Mar 2014, 15:43
x 120

Re: [SIMCHASE] Season 3: Summer Daze

Post by chamilet » 11 Jul 2019, 15:09

For my Whovian game, Commodore Knew-It-All wanted more Simoleans than I had and more Social Points than I had. So basically FM is forcing me to pay actual money if I don't want to chalk up the last 7 days to a waste of time, sleep deprivation and SPs already spent. :evil:

Luckily I had some iTunes gift card money left over, but they're really pushing it.
2 x
GC = chamilet (please mention Sims)
All of my Sims are Glee characters (or their descendants)

User avatar
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 652
Joined: 25 Jan 2016, 23:13
x 369

Re: [SIMCHASE] Season 3: Summer Daze

Post by copperwood » 11 Jul 2019, 15:16

Since the rival now takes the full 24 hours time to complete an episode, the roadblock and snail's pace spins are useless. But I definitely prefer the rival taking the whole day.
0 x

Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 101
Joined: 25 Dec 2015, 12:33
x 106

Re: [SIMCHASE] Season 3: Summer Daze

Post by Thuraya » 11 Jul 2019, 17:29

copperwood wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 15:16
Since the rival now takes the full 24 hours time to complete an episode, the roadblock and snail's pace spins are useless. But I definitely prefer the rival taking the whole day.
Hasn't the rival always needed 24 hours for an episode? Snail pace was definitely worth the token spins because my rival was busy with her snail for half a day and totally needed longer than 24 hours to finish the last episode.
2 x

User avatar
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 652
Joined: 25 Jan 2016, 23:13
x 369

Re: [SIMCHASE] Season 3: Summer Daze

Post by copperwood » 11 Jul 2019, 17:43

Thuraya wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 17:29
copperwood wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 15:16
Since the rival now takes the full 24 hours time to complete an episode, the roadblock and snail's pace spins are useless. But I definitely prefer the rival taking the whole day.
Hasn't the rival always needed 24 hours for an episode? Snail pace was definitely worth the token spins because my rival was busy with her snail for half a day and totally needed longer than 24 hours to finish the last episode.
I thought in Season 1 the rival could finish sooner, but since I didn't play that season past a few hours I might be wrong. Also didn't know the rival could take longer than a day. Probably because I save all tokens for the last day :D . Might use one for episode 5 next time.
0 x

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1945
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 1094

Re: [SIMCHASE] Season 3: Summer Daze

Post by SKatF » 11 Jul 2019, 20:30

copperwood wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 15:16
Since the rival now takes the full 24 hours time to complete an episode, the roadblock and snail's pace spins are useless. But I definitely prefer the rival taking the whole day.
Yeah, I actually forgot to use mine! Probably just missed out on a few simoleans.
0 x

Post Reply