Fine Dining Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
LittleBean
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Fine Dining Update - Changes

Post by LittleBean »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 04 Sep 2019, 00:29 And ewwww what have they done to the Lotus Rugs?! (They look the same as they did before in the Home Store/Inventory, but they look completely different upon putting them onto the floor!)
The 'Light Wood Bath' spa rugs are borked too :cry:
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

The Mystery Box has changed for me. I was working on Bounty Box (3 keys). I was down to a few things to unlock or monument resources. Now they've added in lots of what they think of as "nicer" items (1 free), all of which I have unlocked and could buy if I want them. This will make it much harder to get the "unlock" items as pool of choices is much larger. I'm quite disappointed.

Checked with friends who have more items still to unlock and they did not see a change in their Bounty Box prizes. 1 has 11 unlocks, another about 40, and one has 23 with only monument resources as alternates.
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by lollipop369 »

SKatF wrote: 11 Sep 2019, 23:23 The Mystery Box has changed for me. I was working on Bounty Box (3 keys). I was down to a few things to unlock or monument resources. Now they've added in lots of what they think of as "nicer" items (1 free), all of which I have unlocked and could buy if I want them. This will make it much harder to get the "unlock" items as pool of choices is much larger. I'm quite disappointed.

Checked with friends who have more items still to unlock and they did not see a change in their Bounty Box prizes. 1 has 11 unlocks, another about 40, and one has 23 with only monument resources as alternates.
This happened to me too, about the time they introduced SimChases, I forget. I only had one Latin item and two carnival hats left—now I have 30 keys and no motivation to spend.
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Jeanty=HP Handcrafted Homes Online Packs!
GC2: Tia B. Radcliffe=ER show Day 1/Midtown Cafè
GC3: Katyara B. Swyft=GoT Maternity
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

I found that now I can buy more then 3 finger-painting hobby items and more then 3 of the xylophone hobby items for my toddler and infant sims. Given I am trying to push a decent young gen atm, this is nice and will help em when I do get to building my daycare.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

The newspaper boy turned back to normal a few days ago.

The other day there was an update (5.48.2) in app store. So far we only found one change: The texture glitch with a female adult hairstyle has been fixed.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Valgon
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Valgon »

They sell the Teleporter again (36 LP, 25 days)!

This is the first in about 5 years, I guess?
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

To be honest, I don't know when this changed. I just found by accident.

Daily task: 24 hour fishathon at park. If done at campground will also count.

I have a senior sim who fishes at campground all the time, except when he does survival hobby to reset. In past, it didn't count for weekly task and I had to move him to the park when task was assigned. When I opened campground today to move him, the task completed.