ErinPW

Lofty Lifestyle Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

Post by ErinPW »

The Update will go live soon.

Here‘s a link to the official article: ea.com -Lofty Lifestyle Update
AC0C569E-D4C2-41FD-9F88-019B39C5845E.jpeg
Version 5.59.0

Copied in parts from the article:

Here are the playable event dates for this update (all dates in PST): (Pacific Standard Time)
  • NEW Influence Island Season 7 ‘New York Bedroom’: 10-day event starting from 22 March
    NEW SimChase Season 26 ‘Bathroom & Breakfast Bedlam!’: 9-day event starting from 31 March
    NEW Maternity Pack 19: Start a pregnancy event between 11th and 20th April, and successfully complete all your tasks to win maternity rewards!
    NEW ‘Lofty Lifestyle’ Live Event: 10-day event starting from 6 April
    NEW Influence Island Season 8 ‘Scandi 2.0’: 10-day event starting from 13 April
    NEW SimChase Season 27 ‘Diner Duel!’: 7-day event starting from 22 April *23 April
Reruns:

According to some Game Changers there is one more rerun, starting on day one of the update:
  • SimChase Season 8 Cafe Conundrums 7 days from 22nd March.
  • Player Favorite ‘The Secret Winter Wonderland (Xmas 2015) Seasonal Quest rerun: 10-day event starting 12 April
    'Gallery Francais’ Live Event rerun: 10-day event starting 20 April *21 April
    ‘Mean Curls’ Long Hair Hobby Event rerun: 9-day event starting from 21 April *22 April

News
(Shortened from the article.)
In Build Mode, you can now place trees, plants, double-height pillars and even a basketball court inside, in mezzanines and on balconies.

New players can now view some more later game categories in the Home Store: ‘Patios’, ‘Toddlers’ and ‘Infants’ If you haven’t unlocked them, they’ll be locked/greyed out, but with clear instructions on the requirements and path you’ll need to take to access them.

Wall lamps can now be placed on walls that regular ground objects already inhabit, regardless of overlap.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Changes

New option at TVs „Watch Reality TV“
Kiddie Pool at Swimming Center has been fixed.
The buggy doors have been fixed, except the colors (See pictures on page 2)
Last edited by ErinPW on 15 Apr 2021, 06:49, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: Corrected start dates *
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Jemappellelaura
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Lofty Lifestyle Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

Post by Jemappellelaura »

So it’s March 22, but I don’t seem to have the update yet on my iPhone...anyone else?
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

Jemappellelaura wrote: 22 Mar 2021, 14:22 So it’s March 22, but I don’t seem to have the update yet on my iPhone...anyone else?
It’s not on my iPad either
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

In the past the updates were released on Monday evening or at night from Monday to Tuesday. I don‘t expect this one before 9pm UTC.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by tangerine »

I just updated and now my game keeps crashing. I've restarted my devices a couple of times but I haven't gone through the troubleshooting steps that they list on their website. Luckily this is my secondary game so I'm not too upset, except I've spent the last few months earning life orbs and I was nearly done building everything on the other island. :(
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

Warning - influence island AND sim chase BOTH start immediately after updating. NOT happy with this schedule!
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

simmare wrote: 23 Mar 2021, 05:11 Warning - influence island AND sim chase BOTH start immediately after updating. NOT happy with this schedule!
You're speaking of new Influence and simchase 8 rerun? I only got new Influence Island as I have already completed Simchase. I would be livid about both. We need breathing room!
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

SKatF wrote: 23 Mar 2021, 05:17
simmare wrote: 23 Mar 2021, 05:11 Warning - influence island AND sim chase BOTH start immediately after updating. NOT happy with this schedule!
You're speaking of new Influence and simchase 8 rerun? I only got new Influence Island as I have already completed Simchase. I would be livid about both. We need breathing room!
No, both events are new. Industrial stuff in II, brunch cafe stuff in SC.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side

simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

simmare wrote: 23 Mar 2021, 07:04
SKatF wrote: 23 Mar 2021, 05:17
No, both events are new. Industrial stuff in II, brunch cafe stuff in SC.
Upon further review, I stand corrected. It is the chase S8 rerun. I thought I’d played all chases, but apparently I missed this one. Or maybe didn’t finish, since I have the park benches, but not the rest of the stuff.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side

PlayingWithCaio
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by PlayingWithCaio »

tangerine wrote: 23 Mar 2021, 04:16 I just updated and now my game keeps crashing. I've restarted my devices a couple of times but I haven't gone through the troubleshooting steps that they list on their website. Luckily this is my secondary game so I'm not too upset, except I've spent the last few months earning life orbs and I was nearly done building everything on the other island. :(
They said on Twitter that you should deactivate the Android Webview app, cause the latest update for that causes various apps to crash, including TSFP. Doing that should stop the crashes.