Sims Freeplay demographics

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
144Vaux
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Sims Freeplay demographics

Post by 144Vaux »

Aw ... At 64 I now feel like a baby. (Chuckles)
GC Id: 144Vaux
Violet
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Violet »

23 year old, partnered, female from the Midwest. I have a job where I have plenty of down time, so I play a lot at work to pass the time. I just love designing and building houses, but the whole game is fun for me. My partner doesn't play any games, and mocks me for being such an addict. But I have turned on a couple friends to SFP, so now I can finally geek out and talk about my Sims with someone! I used to play Sims on PC and later Xbox but I stopped for years, because I got bored with them and couldn't spend any money on games or expansion packs! So I love that this game is so entertaining and FREE!
Last edited by Violet on 03 Jan 2014, 22:44, edited 1 time in total.
Add me on GC: ~{ver0nica}~
HFN: Starter house plot
Aalinnutza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Aalinnutza »

So I am 24-ish, female, I started playing Sims after it came as a recommendation from one of the games I was playing! I became fast addicted to the game (and being an avid reader let's say the Amazon should soon email me to ask if I am still alive since I stopped buying books)! I have a friend playing sims but I even bored her to death with Sims plans! My boyfriend is working hard to ignore the amount of time that I spend with my sims! :)) until I found this forum I though something is wrong with me! Now I know something is wrong with people that don't play sims!
GC aalinnutza
HFN (really bad with maps and addresses) Next to the fire station with an N made out of pines (white flat roof)
Haunted house surrounded by the pool and pine!

Update: The most recent one
1010AM
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by 1010AM »

im a doctor, F, 24 yo. i loovveeeee playing on gadget such as mobile phone and tablet.
im from Bali, Indonesia. But only few of my friend playing SFP. eeeemmmm, maybe none of them play it. so glad that i found this forum.
im not a native english speaker. im sorry for miswritten or spelling.
thx for ur understanding
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

Aalinnutza wrote:So I am 24-ish, female, I started playing Sims after it came as a recommendation from one of the games I was playing! I became fast addicted to the game (and being an avid reader let's say the Amazon should soon email me to ask if I am still alive since I stopped buying books)! I have a friend playing sims but I even bored her to death with Sims plans! My boyfriend is working hard to ignore the amount of time that I spend with my sims! :)) until I found this forum I though something is wrong with me! Now I know something is wrong with people that don't play sims!
LOL yes I too thought something was wrong with me when I started playing Sims Freeplay. I got so addicted so fast and went on and on about it to my family. And when my mom asked what I wanted for christmas I said app store cards so I can buy stuff for my sims. She understands, her being previously addicted to other versions of the Sims.

BTW I'm 40, female, married with 2 kids and 2 cats lol.
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

VanOsten wrote:Surely I'm the elder here. 65. My granddaughter got me started and I'm totally addicted. I love the ability to create and am endlessly amused by the glitches. (I recently had one of my teen sims trapped in the grandfather clock? I had to shake my iPad to release her ... Followed by cleaning up the result. Real life) I have traveled the world and enjoy all the countries represented here. It makes me feel at home. This is a wonderful gathering place.
Sorry, I'm older at 66 going on 67. I started playing games when I got my first ipod 4 years ago. I played my first sims game (sims 3 app) 2 years ago and was if anything even more addicted to it than SFP. Progressed on to sims ambitions and played that until I discovered SFP. I love the challenges and have been lucky not to have any of the major problems ( x fingers) that others have reported. I love this forum and check in a couple of days a week.
From the demographic point of view, I am female, retired and live in the UK.
salsarush
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by salsarush »

Hi,
I am so glad I checked this forum: I was starting feeling guilty because I love playing SFP in my age!
I am a 48 old female. I am Italian, but I lived in Germany for 21 yrs. I came back to Italy one year ago. Unfortunatey, after many yrs of independence, I live again with my mother - she needs company (she is almost 78) and some help.
So happy I found this distraction.
I used to play World of Warcraft some years ago, but I quit - it really was too time consuming; I can play SFP in my spare time.
Glad to meet you all!
@Marta from Italy@
GC: salsarush
Pet Farm: Volcano View
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

1010AM wrote:im a doctor, F, 24 yo. i loovveeeee playing on gadget such as mobile phone and tablet.
im from Bali, Indonesia. But only few of my friend playing SFP. eeeemmmm, maybe none of them play it. so glad that i found this forum.
Hey, I've been to Bali. Nice place. :D
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
Markeemark22
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Markeemark22 »

27 married female. Hubby doesn't play the game. We just share a Game Center because of the apple store. LOL it annoys him when I buy stuff like wedding packs and aquariums. I live in Dallas. As far as my availability I'm disabled so I'm pretty much on here whenever I'm on. When I'm on the iPhone I split my two times between marvel puzzle quest and sims freeplay.
GC: Markeemark22
HFN: #11 & #22 West Side
HH: Behind Swimming Center

When sending me a friends request either through FB or GC please make sure to put down SFP or the forum. Thank you.
hipmomx2
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by hipmomx2 »

Im 35, married, stay at home mom of a 3 yr old. Live in Florida and play in spurts thru out the day. Been playing since The Sims came out...hello my name is Kristy and Im an addict!! sims addict..just to clarify!!