Was this a special release house??

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Was this a special release house??

Post by Palmjill »

Glad I could help, not that I did much, just pointed bloodcool to this thread :)
Have fun redoing your Vampire Den!
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

SCailey wrote:@katgames - thank you for poking bloodcool - even though I kinda feel bad about it now with him being sick and all :oops: but I do appreciate your help :)
Yes, you did get it mixed up. Paimjill was the one who helped you. I was just reading the thread and decided to roll an aspirin to bloodcool. Otherwise I was useless. Just a bystander. Glad you got your pics. I never saw that house before. It was interesting to see.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Thanks all... I'm actually back to work yesterday but was busy with clearing stuff plus I could only play SFP on iPad nowadays so it took a while for me to snap the pics :mrgreen:
justinwenzy
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by justinwenzy »

The nolgesta!!! Used to own this house but I didn't like it so I restarted the game. I regret it now.
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

justinwenzy wrote:The nolgesta!!! Used to own this house but I didn't like it so I restarted the game. I regret it now.
Well, you can easily rebuild this vampire den if you want.. just follow the layout that I have posted in the earlier post...