Goals - That Make Me Mad

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Goals - That Make Me Mad

Post by bloodcool »

Palmjill wrote:
bloodcool wrote: apparently, they have removed the last name change on non-married Sims living together that alot of the players have been complaining.

And now I have 1 Sim whose last name was changed before the fix and I couldn't get the last name back after moving him back with his partner unless I make them married...
I just moved a Sim in and out just a few days back, no romantic relationships involved just best friends, mother and daughter actually. I must have missed the surname not changing when she moved out. Will be sure to take note the next time the goal comes around.
ya... the moved-back-last-name-unchanged Sim is nevertheless consider under the moved-back family...
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Goals - That Make Me Mad - need advice

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

How do I get Oliver's name back? I just did an ask to move in by mistake and his named changed to match Katie's! If I pay to relocate him back to his own house alone, will he get his name back?? I don't want to download my last cloud save from this morning, because during lunch I got a lot of resources and then I had Lee over in a neighbor's town doing a social goal, so I couldn't save after lunch. I just got home from work and was making sure everybody was where were supposed to be and somehow a bro hug became ask to move in... I'm so mad, I am such a klutz!! I can't delete Oliver he's my only athlete and he earns the most. Is there anything I can do?
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
Kgirllovesdogs
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kgirllovesdogs »

Spirit64 wrote:I just move the clock from my ipad to the right time. Just make sure you shut down the game before moving the clock and when you set the right time again. No problem at all!
Except many people have messed their game up doing this, with their daily reward not coming, unable to go to work...
:) People Are Crazy- Billy Currington
They sure are...:p
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

I got the make rocky road goal yesterday and baked it on about 10 expensive ovens. Believe it or not, every single one of them burned! Grrrrrr! Skipped the goal in the end.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Palmjill wrote:I got the make rocky road goal yesterday and baked it on about 10 expensive ovens. Believe it or not, every single one of them burned! Grrrrrr! Skipped the goal in the end.
ouch! I had the same goal few days back, only 1 out of 4 got burned...
Arcadia
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Arcadia »

I just got another one that sucks. Make a Sim Hibernate. The bad part is it the whole day, and you only get $350 and 50xp. They should give you 2 LPs for this. I had my toddler do it.
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Arcadia wrote:I just got another one that sucks. Make a Sim Hibernate. The bad part is it the whole day, and you only get $350 and 50xp. They should give you 2 LPs for this. I had my toddler do it.
I may be wrong but I tried the hibernate goal once with a toddler and it did not work.
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

Palmjill wrote:I got the make rocky road goal yesterday and baked it on about 10 expensive ovens. Believe it or not, every single one of them burned! Grrrrrr! Skipped the goal in the end.

did you bake all at same time ?
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

nogard0 wrote:

did you bake all at same time ?
Yes I did, overnight.
Mon789
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mon789 »

Arcadia wrote:I just got another one that sucks. Make a Sim Hibernate. The bad part is it the whole day, and you only get $350 and 50xp. They should give you 2 LPs for this. I had my toddler do it.
I just did this goal. Blah, the reward is so bad!!

Edit: typo