Beach view?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
KissieK
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Beach view?

Post by KissieK »

First let me say hey y'all, and I've searched for this on the FM forum and here too so if it's here I couldn't find it. So... I want to build another house on the beach to move a family into and I want it to have a beach view. I was looking at some neighbor houses to see which had the beach and I noticed that my lots that had the beach had street views in my neighbors' town and vice versa, so what's up with that? Is it just luck if you get a beach view?
**MONSTERS & MAGIC UPDATE**
HFN: 1 Eastside
Haunted House: 2 Eastside
Cat: Haunted House
Dog: HFN
Reindeer Park: Island - 1 Terra Drive
Niney
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Beach view?

Post by Niney »

KissieK wrote:First let me say hey y'all, and I've searched for this on the FM forum and here too so if it's here I couldn't find it. So... I want to build another house on the beach to move a family into and I want it to have a beach view. I was looking at some neighbor houses to see which had the beach and I noticed that my lots that had the beach had street views in my neighbors' town and vice versa, so what's up with that? Is it just luck if you get a beach view?

We'll looking at my own lots...if I started with an empty lot I got the beach view, or the beachside escape lot I also got the beach view. The prebuilt houses such as Neo Tokyo and predesigned player house come with preloaded sidewalk so no beach view. Hope this helps.
GC ID: <Niney>
Facebook: Caroline.ross.161
HFN-3 West Oceanside
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Some of your neighbors may have done what I did. I rebuilt some of my homes room by room on an empty lot to get the beach views.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Tigiana
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Tigiana »

^ Yep, that's a good way to get the lot you want and to confuse your neighbors. :mrgreen:

KissieK, check out the premade houses thread to figure out which houses come with a beach view!
"Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child."

~ Ron Wild ~
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Rosie_58 »

As I'm thinking of what house to build next I am sad to realize that none of the houses on the island have a beach view :(
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

Rosie_58 wrote:As I'm thinking of what house to build next I am sad to realize that none of the houses on the island have a beach view :(
This has been very disappointing to me, too. I was certain an "island update" HAD to involve beach views. :evil:
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
Dragonshiloh
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Dragonshiloh »

I built the medieval house on a beachfront property and got the beach view. (Not on the island...regular beach front.) I remodeled it to give it the Scandinavian style. It turned out pretty good.
Kgirllovesdogs
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kgirllovesdogs »

So on the island, the houses have just the regular fence and road surrounding the house :?:
:) People Are Crazy- Billy Currington
They sure are...:p
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Kgirllovesdogs wrote:So on the island, the houses have just the regular fence and road surrounding the house :?:
Yes :cry:
Gaurav has posted a photo of the Beachside Escape at the pre-made houses thread
Art Nouveau Update, 5.82.0
iOS 17.3

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Tigiana
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Tigiana »

It's just so very wrong, having a cool island out there and no beach views! :cry:
"Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child."

~ Ron Wild ~