Changes with the teen update

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Arcadia
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 62
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 15:46

Re: Changes with the teen update

Post by Arcadia »

Thanks katgames and ErinPW. I was hoping but I figured that it would. Wanted to make sure.
User avatar
ZeeGee
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 341
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 15:25
Location: Sunset Valley
Contact:

Re: Changes with the teen update

Post by ZeeGee »

Be careful storing everything in inventory. We have figured out stuff does disappear.

Another change, grilling pulled pork keeps your sim at the grill flipping steaks instead of sitting down to eat after a minute. At least so far...I'm 3 hours in
User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6242
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +2

Re: Changes with the teen update

Post by ErinPW »

Arcadia wrote:Thanks katgames and ErinPW. I was hoping but I figured that it would. Wanted to make sure.
You're welcome :) Possibly it's better to store the items in a house instead of the inventory ->see ZeeGee's post.

ZeeGee wrote:Be careful storing everything in inventory. We have figured out stuff does disappear.

Another change, grilling pulled pork keeps your sim at the grill flipping steaks instead of sitting down to eat after a minute. At least so far...I'm 3 hours in
Martin is standing at the grill since about 10 hours :(

It seems, FM's have taken "chasing cars" away. Every 2nd sim refused to drive. It's no fun anymore :(
While collecting from the notes, the game crashed. My sims had left their tasks, so I had to reset the game. Fortunately I had a very fresh cloud-save and didn't really lose progress *phew*
Cabaret Curtain Call Update, 5.85.0
iOS 17.5.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
User avatar
Jessilynn83
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 96
Joined: 14 Sep 2013, 13:54

Re: Changes with the teen update

Post by Jessilynn83 »

The 10000 TV increase for hobbies is gone too.
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder
Posts: 936
Joined: 14 Sep 2013, 08:33

Re: Changes with the teen update

Post by bloodcool »

Jessilynn83 wrote:The 10000 TV increase for hobbies is gone too.
upon reaching level 5 of the hobby, it is no longer 10000 TV?
User avatar
ZeeGee
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 341
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 15:25
Location: Sunset Valley
Contact:

Re: Changes with the teen update

Post by ZeeGee »

Jessilynn83 wrote:The 10000 TV increase for hobbies is gone too.
Every update they do away with TV more. Are they trying it discontinue it?
Nandireya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 84
Joined: 17 Sep 2013, 18:26

Re: Changes with the teen update

Post by Nandireya »

I just got a TV Show Cameo gaffer board when I Called Mom...like a resource...something to do with Teen Idol?

EDIT: just got a spot light from an expresso...
User avatar
ZeeGee
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 341
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 15:25
Location: Sunset Valley
Contact:

Re: Changes with the teen update

Post by ZeeGee »

Nandireya wrote:I just got a TV Show Cameo gaffer board when I Called Mom...like a resource...something to do with Teen Idol?

EDIT: just got a spot light from an expresso...
Oh seriously? Are they going to make the teen idol like the island where you have to collect resources??? Good thing I want normal teens, not idol teens :)
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder
Posts: 936
Joined: 14 Sep 2013, 08:33

Re: Changes with the teen update

Post by bloodcool »

Nandireya wrote:I just got a TV Show Cameo gaffer board when I Called Mom...like a resource...something to do with Teen Idol?

EDIT: just got a spot light from an expresso...
I don't think whatever that is appearing gets saved to our game data (though i certainly hope it does)...
User avatar
Jessilynn83
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 96
Joined: 14 Sep 2013, 13:54

Re: Changes with the teen update

Post by Jessilynn83 »

bloodcool wrote:
Jessilynn83 wrote:The 10000 TV increase for hobbies is gone too.
upon reaching level 5 of the hobby, it is no longer 10000 TV?

Oops my bad. It's still there!





ZeeGee wrote:
Jessilynn83 wrote:The 10000 TV increase for hobbies is gone too.
Every update they do away with TV more. Are they trying it discontinue it?

It is still there but nothing would surprise me anymore.
Post Reply