All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Jessilynn83
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: "Road to Fame" and "Teen Idol"

Post by Jessilynn83 »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:
HordePrime wrote:Me too, and just before midnight which was weird. - You have to quit your game and restart.
Very excited!
I play on iPad. Turned it off and turned it back on - still no sound. I don't want to delete my game - how do you "quit" the game? I closed it, closed all my apps and tabs, powered down, waited 5 minutes and turned it back on - still no sound :(
My iPad does that every now and again. It comes back eventually. I'm not sure how to force close apps since the iOS 7 update.
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Jessilynn83 wrote:
Hufflepuff Karen wrote:
HordePrime wrote:Me too, and just before midnight which was weird. - You have to quit your game and restart.
Very excited!
I play on iPad. Turned it off and turned it back on - still no sound. I don't want to delete my game - how do you "quit" the game? I closed it, closed all my apps and tabs, powered down, waited 5 minutes and turned it back on - still no sound :(
My iPad does that every now and again. It comes back eventually. I'm not sure how to force close apps since the iOS 7 update.
http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-576 ... -on-ios-7/

Wow! It's totally different :)
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
boysnberry11
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by boysnberry11 »

Yay! My teen, Fabian London, is composing music as we speak! He's a natural. His dad Rock London (now an actor) and his mom Newrochelle London (now a music teacher) were former rock musicians back during their heyday. They knew their son, Fabian, was going to carry the torch when he was a toddler a month ago. My how time flies! :lol:
GC: boysnberry11
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

Thank you for the how to - I did all of that now that I know how, but still no sound :(. I checked everything else and there are sounds. I do have a notice to do another iOS update, so I will do that overnight and maybe that will fix it. At least I know how to close my apps! Learn something new every day from the folks here!
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
Nandireya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nandireya »

To force close the app, double click the round button on the edge of the iPad. Depending on you iOS, you'll get a banner at the bottom of the screen showing all the apps you've used lately or smaller screens of them. Hold the icon until a red x appears to close it...or swipe the pic of the app upwards...to close it. Then restart.

But be warned. Doing this can cause SFP to step back in time a bit and cost you some progress.
maggie
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by maggie »

Does anyone please know how to

Get your blackbroad

As its telling me to get my teen sim use the blackbroad to formulate a plan for becaoming famours

It also telling theres a blackbroad on the pier over the late . But i cant work out where it is?

I got a teachers blackbroad but that does not help
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Have you actually reached the goal to make the plan to become famous? The blackboard only shows up when you reach the goal and disappears after that.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
Niney
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Niney »

maggie wrote:Does anyone please know how to

Get your blackbroad

As its telling me to get my teen sim use the blackbroad to formulate a plan for becaoming famours

It also telling theres a blackbroad on the pier over the late . But i cant work out where it is?

I got a teachers blackbroad but that does not help
Go to the park, the blackboard is on the pier....across from where you fish.
GC ID: <Niney>
Facebook: Caroline.ross.161
HFN-3 West Oceanside
maggie
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by maggie »

Thanks so much xxx
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

Yes, just started the Road to Fame. I'm excited!
Didn't even build the high school yet as my teen will be too busy with his music 8-)