Teen Update Bugs

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Teen Update Bugs

Post by katgames »

Lenny wrote:The house boat dog still is on the water all the time and refuses to come on board no matter with which item I call him.
Have you tried relocating him to some other house, then doing another relocating back to the boat you want him on? Maybe he just likes the water. :)
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

i just did a goal that is to do tai chi at park... it completed without any reward, not even 1 simoleon

btw, i have gotten mystery box key for this week, that goal is simply a normal one that does not contribute to mystery box key
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

bloodcool wrote:i just did a goal that is to do tai chi at park... it completed without any reward, not even 1 simoleon

btw, i have gotten mystery box key for this week, that goal is simply a normal one that does not contribute to mystery box key
I had this with play chess in park, there was no reward :(
I didn't watch it for Tai Chi.
Art Nouveau Update, 5.82.0
iOS 17.3

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Sue Dwyer
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Sue Dwyer »

"Use a 3 star TV" goal SOLUTION! I don't know if anyone has already posted this, but... Have a Sim "watch the news" on a 3 star TV. Then, have a toddler tap the news program and "complain about the news." The goal completes! It doesn't give much, but at least you won't have to use LP's to skip.
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Sue Dwyer wrote:"Use a 3 star TV" goal SOLUTION! I don't know if anyone has already posted this, but... Have a Sim "watch the news" on a 3 star TV. Then, have a toddler tap the news program and "complain about the news." The goal completes! It doesn't give much, but at least you won't have to use LP's to skip.
Thank you, Sue. Will try this next time the goal pops up.

And very sad to see Nina dismiss a very real bug in gardening that is still happening after this update :(
https://firemonkeys.zendesk.com/entries ... 50-of-time
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
nogard0
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Location: alexandria, va, usa, earth, solar system, milky way galaxy, universe, dimension (name)???

Post by nogard0 »

robot reply: there are no bugs ... just undocumented features. :ugeek:
buzz beep click bing buzz spark fail. zzzzzzz ..... _____ (ashes blow away)
SFP tv ~ 41,435,102
im nothing but empty shell
(i took out my brain so people couldnt read my mind)

nothing is over the rainbow but very thin air !

u post pics.
GC nogard0
FB sue.donim.144
cant visit FB TVs below §200m

64 GB iPad 4/Air iOS 9.2
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

nogard0 wrote:robot reply: there are no bugs ... just undocumented features. :ugeek:
buzz beep click bing buzz spark fail. zzzzzzz ..... _____ (ashes blow away)
*rofl*
Thanks for saving my day :)
iOS 17.3

Akmawmaw
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Akmawmaw »

I finished announce grand opening in the park as well as all day hockey in the snow park. Got my rewards. Was on to plant corn. And had been given the go ahead to build high school. Went to do the next neighbor goal and it glitches. Took me back in time to a sim and town from day before that I'd already called home. Thought that was weird but just called her home again and sent the new sim. When the corn was done I noticed I didn't get the goal. Then I noticed my rewards were gone and both my goals were back as though I hadn't completed them at all. These are 13 hr and 24 hr goals that I now have to re do. And one is for a weekly timed event. The neighbor goal still showed as completed. Only the other two were affected. There was a lag connecting to the neighbor town. I feel what's the point in contacting FM. So it just makes me feel better to complain here. Thanks!!
simsie1
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by simsie1 »

Palmjill wrote:
Sue Dwyer wrote:"Use a 3 star TV" goal SOLUTION! I don't know if anyone has already posted this, but... Have a Sim "watch the news" on a 3 star TV. Then, have a toddler tap the news program and "complain about the news." The goal completes! It doesn't give much, but at least you won't have to use LP's to skip.

And very sad to see Nina dismiss a very real bug in gardening that is still happening after this update :(

To be honest i noticed this a while ago and the only way to stop being short-changed is to wait and make sure that the sim reaches the gardening plot and pays before you leave the house. When you leave too quickly it only charges you when you return to the sim and penalises you by paying you less! In my experience I haven't been charged twice tho :?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

simsie1 wrote:
Palmjill wrote:

To be honest i noticed this a while ago and the only way to stop being short-changed is to wait and make sure that the sim reaches the gardening plot and pays before you leave the house. When you leave too quickly it only charges you when you return to the sim and penalises you by paying you less! In my experience I haven't been charged twice tho :?
I have definitely been charged twice several times. With seeds and receipts I had bought from the supermarket, and also when I haven't bought them before.
My first thought was like you told: I've left the house too fast, so I tested it out:

#Martin goes to the oven to bake pancakes, wait until he's there, hear and see the charge. Nobody else is baking or gardening.
#Leaving the house, do some other stuff.
#Come back to Martin, hear and see the charge.

Several times I've been charged at a neighbors town, too.

To add: This does not always happen, but now and then.
iOS 17.3