Houseboat

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: Houseboat

Post by Delphine »

Usually, when i visit a neighbour at night, the first thing i'm looking for is the weather machine to turn the day on. I don't like to play in the dark. And if i can't find any machine, i switch all the lights on..
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
ussyberry
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ussyberry »

Akmawmaw wrote:Wow, horde prime, that's amazing!
Truly amazing :geek:
ussyberry

GC: usmankkk
Akmawmaw
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Akmawmaw »

Not sure how to do the quote comment thing but anyway, very informative! I'm off. To buy more weather machines. Hey, it's almost winter anyway, right! Thanks everyone!
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lishws720 »

I also think that the diving goals can be completed at the neighbor's swim center.
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.
PaQuilter
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by PaQuilter »

Akmawmaw wrote:Wow, horde prime, that's amazing! How cool that you did that. I wouldn't have known where to begin! I built the premium houseboat and really like it but I always forget to clean the pool since it has no permanent resident.
That happened to me too, so I decided to delete the pool. When I did, it paid me over $500,000 for it. I almost fainted so I deleted all 3 pools from the premium houseboats. The best part is that it didn't reduce my Town Value. Yippee! I bet they'll fix that real fast. I had enough money to rebuild the pools and buy the rest of my weather machines. Something to think about.
“Worry is like a rocking chair.....it gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere.”
House #24 - Left of Volcano - House for Neighbors
House #27 - Right of Volcano - Haunted House
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

HordePrime-- again impressive!
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll: