The Great Ghost Escape, 21st of October

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Dignan
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: The Great Ghost Escape, 21st of October

Post by Dignan »

Soooo..... Has the great ghost update not come to the great Pacific Northwest yet? Or am I missing something? I have my ghost hunters working hard, but no new ghosts or update yet.
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Dignan wrote:Soooo..... Has the great ghost update not come to the great Pacific Northwest yet? Or am I missing something? I have my ghost hunters working hard, but no new ghosts or update yet.
It starts Sunday midnight local time for everyone so it will be soon for you. I'm at GMT +8 so I'm way ahead of you :)
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
mrs_smartt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by mrs_smartt »

The ghosts nowadays are moving a lot faster than before. I could hardly catch a couple of them. I'm not even on level 7 yet and I'm finding it difficult to catch the ghosts.
GC: TARDIS Rose (Closed)(Not Updated)
Wildlife Sanctuary: 3 West Oceanside
Haunted House/Maze: 12 West Side / 1 West Oceanside
HFN (In Progress): 2 West Oceanside
simsie1
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by simsie1 »

Well i have been grinding and reached level 7 ghosthunting. Unlocked the haunted elevator - and it costs 4.5 million simoleons! Seriously, that is crazy money!
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

simsie1 wrote:Well i have been grinding and reached level 7 ghosthunting. Unlocked the haunted elevator - and it costs 4.5 million simoleons! Seriously, that is crazy money!
I am very disappointed with this. It's unreachable for me. I thought there would be some real prizes, not the right to buy stuff that you can't afford. I'll recover but right now I am so disappointed I think I don't want to play this game anymore. It was fun at first moving at my pace building my town then there were all these goals and quests and time limits. I dunno I just need to go to bed I guess. *sighs*
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

katgames wrote:
simsie1 wrote:Well i have been grinding and reached level 7 ghosthunting. Unlocked the haunted elevator - and it costs 4.5 million simoleons! Seriously, that is crazy money!
I am very disappointed with this. It's unreachable for me. I thought there would be some real prizes, not the right to buy stuff that you can't afford. I'll recover but right now I am so disappointed I think I don't want to play this game anymore. It was fun at first moving at my pace building my town then there were all these goals and quests and time limits. I dunno I just need to go to bed I guess. *sighs*
Dont lose heart, Kat. At least there is some new wallpaper which is quite nice and new floorings (not so nice). Frankly I already expected the elevator to cost as much as if not more than the usual one. And hopefully the putting green will not disappoint. Get some rest and hope you feel better in the morning *hugs*
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

The way I see it with these prices is that I'm not in a hurry to unlock them and will just enjoy hunting for new ghosts and leveling up my hunters.
Though it does seem like a big difference compared to last year.
Then you could unlock a haunted house and now anescalator that cost 4,5 mil.
Lucyvp867
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lucyvp867 »

Whoa! Seriously? So....why are we hunting then? Shouldn't these things unlock for free? Didn't things unlock for free in the past (or for the wonderful construction coins?). Hmmmm....I think I will pass on the elevator. What am I going to do with it anyways? They should have made it purchasable for some sort of Halloween coins.
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

The final ghost is eluding me. Grr.. I want that Roman Outfit!
And Palmjill, we are in the same time zone. :)
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
Lucyvp867
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lucyvp867 »

animagif wrote:The final ghost is eluding me. Grr.. I want that Roman Outfit!
And Palmjill, we are in the same time zone. :)
Don't say that!

:lol:

I'm zipping right along, completed two whole rows in about 30 minutes. I was thinking "this ain't so bad....."

I'm only using one hunter, too, because the others are still in their movie marathon and won't be done for another 2 hours. I don't want to cancel them and I don't want to waste precious LPs either. They worked hard doing hobbies to get me those :lol: