Avatar pic

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
User avatar
Hayley-Belle
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 70
Joined: 11 Sep 2013, 17:12

Re: Avatar pic

Post by Hayley-Belle »

I kept thinking ' I don't remember writing that post' lol. I had a bit of trouble posting that photo so I don't really want to change it but as you use yours for the other forum etc I am quite happy to change it for another if you want me too. I would have put my usual one on but it's two big!
User avatar
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner
Posts: 1897
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 08:12
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: Avatar pic

Post by Perturbee »

Hayley-Belle wrote:I kept thinking ' I don't remember writing that post' lol. I had a bit of trouble posting that photo so I don't really want to change it but as you use yours for the other forum etc I am quite happy to change it for another if you want me too. I would have put my usual one on but it's two big!
It should resize it for you, unless it's huge! (100kb max, which should do for most avatars)
User avatar
Hayley-Belle
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 70
Joined: 11 Sep 2013, 17:12

Re: Avatar pic

Post by Hayley-Belle »

No It didn't, I kept cropping it smaller and smaller and it was still too big. Maybe it's an iPad thing!!!!!
User avatar
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner
Posts: 1897
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 08:12
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: Avatar pic

Post by Perturbee »

Hayley-Belle wrote:No It didn't, I kept cropping it smaller and smaller and it was still too big. Maybe it's an iPad thing!!!!!
Strange! I have no iPad, so I can't test it.
User avatar
Hayley-Belle
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 70
Joined: 11 Sep 2013, 17:12

Re: Avatar pic

Post by Hayley-Belle »

I've just tried again, it says it's too large. I have left the little size boxes blank so that it will do it automatically!!!
User avatar
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner
Posts: 1897
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 08:12
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: Avatar pic

Post by Perturbee »

Hayley-Belle wrote:I've just tried again, it says it's too large. I have left the little size boxes blank so that it will do it automatically!!!
I guess that has something to do with the file-size, I've upped it even more now. Can you try for me?
User avatar
Hayley-Belle
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 70
Joined: 11 Sep 2013, 17:12

Re: Avatar pic

Post by Hayley-Belle »

Ok will do
User avatar
Hayley-Belle
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 70
Joined: 11 Sep 2013, 17:12

Re: Avatar pic

Post by Hayley-Belle »

Yay, it worked, thank you.
User avatar
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner
Posts: 1897
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 08:12
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: Avatar pic

Post by Perturbee »

Hayley-Belle wrote:Yay, it worked, thank you.
Yay, I'm happy it did. I'll leave the setting as it is now, so everybody can upload it.
User avatar
ZeeGee
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 341
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 15:25
Location: Sunset Valley
Contact:

Re: Avatar pic

Post by ZeeGee »

Thanks, Hayley. That was getting confusing!
Post Reply