Toddler birthday/moving question

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
TeriPope
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Toddler birthday/moving question

Post by TeriPope »

I have added a baby to my main Sim family and am using another Sim who is unemployed to bake the birthday cake at their house. I have built a new house for the family. Should I wait to move them in until the baby has his birthday or can I move now? Does it matter if the cake is baked at a different house?

Thank you for your help! I wish I had found this forum earlier...LOL
Pammy30159
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Toddler birthday/moving question

Post by Pammy30159 »

Hi.
Once the cake is baked ... It's put into your inventory till you use it. So, it shouldn't matter where you live or move. :-))
TeriPope
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by TeriPope »

So it won't matter what house the baby is living in? Great! Thanks so much Pammy!
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

TeriPope wrote:I have added a baby to my main Sim family and am using another Sim who is unemployed to bake the birthday cake at their house. I have built a new house for the family. Should I wait to move them in until the baby has his birthday or can I move now? Does it matter if the cake is baked at a different house?

Thank you for your help! I wish I had found this forum earlier...LOL
Just make sure everyone in the the family is unoccupied and that your new house has room for the cradle.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

I moved with my baby and my dog - it went fine. The cradle ended up in the parents' room next to the bed and the dog was sitting there next to it. Mom landed in a chair in the game room and dad landed on the sofa by the TV. I went into build mode and moved the baby into her room. Her birthday cake was baked by one of her uncles over at his house, so after they were in the new house for one day I had her birthday. Just do "relocate household" and make sure nobody is eating, sleeping, gardening or anything else - just standing around doing nothing, baby not sleeping or hibernating and if you have a pop up for a pet treasure, pop it before you go to the new house and hit the relocate family button.
Last edited by Hufflepuff Karen on 17 Oct 2013, 01:07, edited 1 time in total.
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
Pammy30159
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Pammy30159 »

Typical dad landing on the sofa in front of the tv lol !!! No change there !!!