Resources?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder
Posts: 936
Joined: 14 Sep 2013, 08:33

Re: Resources?

Post by bloodcool »

babhiemiao29 wrote:SIMazing!! You and I are definitely soulmates on this routine!

I too have 4 FD, 4 GH, 4WW, 1 ice skater and 1 fisherman.

the FD and WW are found in one house and I go into 4 rotations per 4 minute interval~

This is the reason why I dont do the forget and do-over style when it comes to hobbies. I already have a rhythm that I follow and so far had rewarded me with more sms, lp and xp altogether!

Can I quote you in a thread I made? since basically we have the same gameplay strategy? (*kitty eyes*)
Ah so that's the reason of why you don't do forget and do-over :mrgreen:

I cannot keep such rhythm, only can go 2 house for woodworkers and then I will either go browse web or do something in real life before going back to tend the woodworkers... :lol:
User avatar
babhiemiao29
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 171
Joined: 31 Oct 2013, 04:06

Re: Resources?

Post by babhiemiao29 »

bloodcool wrote:
babhiemiao29 wrote:SIMazing!! You and I are definitely soulmates on this routine!

I too have 4 FD, 4 GH, 4WW, 1 ice skater and 1 fisherman.

the FD and WW are found in one house and I go into 4 rotations per 4 minute interval~

This is the reason why I dont do the forget and do-over style when it comes to hobbies. I already have a rhythm that I follow and so far had rewarded me with more sms, lp and xp altogether!

Can I quote you in a thread I made? since basically we have the same gameplay strategy? (*kitty eyes*)
Ah so that's the reason of why you don't do forget and do-over :mrgreen:

I cannot keep such rhythm, only can go 2 house for woodworkers and then I will either go browse web or do something in real life before going back to tend the woodworkers... :lol:
yup~! although the forget and do-over thing is good, after finishing all collections in all kinds of hobbies gives you more xp and in FD and GH, i get to have random drops of LP most of the time that speeds up saving for houses that i like (I haven't spent much LP on items yet)

TV: 11,307,969
HFN, cat paradise, pet central : In-progress
Reindeer park: #3 East Side beside the Real State Company
HH: #21 West side just beside the starter house

I HAVE NOT UPDATED~!!
User avatar
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder
Posts: 823
Joined: 11 Sep 2013, 16:18
Location: CA

Re: Resources?

Post by SIMazing »

babhiemiao29 wrote:SIMazing!! You and I are definitely soulmates on this routine!

I too have 4 FD, 4 GH, 4WW, 1 ice skater and 1 fisherman.

the FD and WW are found in one house and I go into 4 rotations per 4 minute interval~

This is the reason why I dont do the forget and do-over style when it comes to hobbies. I already have a rhythm that I follow and so far had rewarded me with more sms, lp and xp altogether!

Can I quote you in a thread I made? since basically we have the same gameplay strategy? (*kitty eyes*)
Sure, you can quote me. :D
I should admit though, that I simply placed the equipment where it was convenient, and do change up who is doing what. I wait until each of my adults reaches their max level, then they ALL switch to something new. This isn't as productive as making the change as soon as someone reaches the top, but it works out for me for easier game play.
Sometimes, to allow the lower level peeps to catch up, I reward the max level sims by letting them goof off for a few hours. "Calling all 6'ers to the snow park!" :lol:
But I don't let them goof off for too long, because I want those LPs. ;)
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
User avatar
babhiemiao29
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 171
Joined: 31 Oct 2013, 04:06

Re: Resources?

Post by babhiemiao29 »

SIMazing wrote: Sure, you can quote me. :D
I should admit though, that I simply placed the equipment where it was convenient, and do change up who is doing what. I wait until each of my adults reaches their max level, then they ALL switch to something new. This isn't as productive as making the change as soon as someone reaches the top, but it works out for me for easier game play.
Sometimes, to allow the lower level peeps to catch up, I reward the max level sims by letting them goof off for a few hours. "Calling all 6'ers to the snow park!" :lol:
But I don't let them goof off for too long, because I want those LPs. ;)
Well for now I'm an acting dictator at the moment since I wanted to work on the teen mansion for a while.

My simmies actually forming a union right now and I'm afraid they'll revolt on me! lol!

I just hope my Teen Idol Simmie Scott would be able to appease their anger! :lol:

TV: 11,307,969
HFN, cat paradise, pet central : In-progress
Reindeer park: #3 East Side beside the Real State Company
HH: #21 West side just beside the starter house

I HAVE NOT UPDATED~!!
User avatar
MonkeyHandsLuke
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 202
Joined: 19 Sep 2013, 15:27

Re: Resources?

Post by MonkeyHandsLuke »

I'm finding A LOT of bamboo and onyx and I mean loads, seems all that showsup with the occasional magmq or igneous :cry:
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 531
Joined: 27 Oct 2013, 08:19

Re: Resources?

Post by Desiree »

animagif wrote:So you are doing 4 minutes block for a whole day? That's amazing.
That's what I do, but it come from having health problems that leave me stuck at home. After 30 years of child rearing and a full time+ job! I need to do something :D
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive


please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
User avatar
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 472
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 14:45
Location: SE Asia

Re: Resources?

Post by animagif »

Desiree wrote:
animagif wrote:So you are doing 4 minutes block for a whole day? That's amazing.
That's what I do, but it come from having health problems that leave me stuck at home. After 30 years of child rearing and a full time+ job! I need to do something :D
Respect!
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
19lextacy91
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 1
Joined: 09 Dec 2013, 22:29

Re: Resources?

Post by 19lextacy91 »

I dont have the frebreez toilet. How do i grt resources? I just recently started playing again. Someone help plz.
User avatar
MonkeyHandsLuke
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 202
Joined: 19 Sep 2013, 15:27

Re: Resources?

Post by MonkeyHandsLuke »

19lextacy91 wrote:I dont have the frebreez toilet. How do i grt resources? I just recently started playing again. Someone help plz.
Unfortunately there is no way to find them, you have to wait until they appear on screen from doing random things in your Sim town e.g. hobbies, cooking and gardening etc.
User avatar
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 616
Joined: 12 Sep 2013, 03:10
Location: USA

Re: Resources?

Post by blackbrit »

MonkeyHandsLuke wrote:
19lextacy91 wrote:I dont have the frebreez toilet. How do i grt resources? I just recently started playing again. Someone help plz.
Unfortunately there is no way to find them, you have to wait until they appear on screen from doing random things in your Sim town e.g. hobbies, cooking and gardening etc.
And some of us (me!) pretend they don't exist. I got a shock yesterday when I got the message I could upgrade one - I don't even remember which - had enough resources to upgrade!

The only exception is that I blew through loads of LP to get the turtle to level 25, which allowed my Sims to not have their inspiration drain instantly.
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
Post Reply