Resources?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
User avatar
ErinPW
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6242
Joined: 10 Sep 2013, 10:41
Location: Germany, UTC +2

Re: Resources?

Post by ErinPW »

mommacude wrote:
beapas wrote:I seem to be getting lots of drops for one type of resource - Granite/Gold/Limestone for me, and practically nothing of another - pickaxes and pearls drop rarely for me!

Still the Febreze toilet is pretty good, especially at a neighbour who has a high level fire monument for added bonus! Thanks Perturbee!
Is it possible to get the Febreze toilet any more? When I restarted my game the free ones were no longer available. But, I can't even tell how to buy one.
The toilets are still available at the bathroom tab of my game; for 3 LPs. The spray function has gone, but they are usefull like every other toilett. A good thing is, they adopt the floor color :)
Cabaret Curtain Call Update, 5.85.0
iOS 17.5.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
LucyBoots
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 196
Joined: 06 Nov 2013, 18:10

Re: Resources?

Post by LucyBoots »

I thought perhaps with the senior update FM would have listened to us, and increased the drop rate...does not appear to be so. I have not had a wind pearl amber rock since before xmas...and one gold since...something stinks here
User avatar
mommacude
Sim Elder
Sim Elder
Posts: 819
Joined: 26 Jan 2014, 13:19
Location: Fort Worth Texas

Re: Resources?

Post by mommacude »

LucyBoots wrote:I thought perhaps with the senior update FM would have listened to us, and increased the drop rate...does not appear to be so. I have not had a wind pearl amber rock since before xmas...and one gold since...something stinks here
I've only been playing a few weeks and got my island about 10 days ago. I haven't seen any gold. I used LP to go past the first three, but then realized it just wanted more gold. I don't really know what to do but I guess I'll just let it happen since baking, working, and planting haven't helped.
GC: mommacude
Checking things out after a long time away.
User avatar
mommacude
Sim Elder
Sim Elder
Posts: 819
Joined: 26 Jan 2014, 13:19
Location: Fort Worth Texas

Re: Resources?

Post by mommacude »

beapas wrote:I seem to be getting lots of drops for one type of resource - Granite/Gold/Limestone for me, and practically nothing of another - pickaxes and pearls drop rarely for me!

Still the Febreze toilet is pretty good, especially at a neighbour who has a high level fire monument for added bonus! Thanks Perturbee!
I knkw this is old but dies anyone want to tell me of a neighbor that has the Febreeze toilet so I can try? I had that when I started playung several weeks ago, then when I restarted it was gone.
GC: mommacude
Checking things out after a long time away.
Smussery
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 6
Joined: 23 Feb 2014, 04:38

Re: Resources?

Post by Smussery »

This is a good question. Does anyone have a fabreze toilet that still sprays? Would you like a new neighbor? If so, please contact me by Facebook... Ussery Sahara...thanks! :)
User avatar
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1002
Joined: 22 Sep 2013, 21:26
Location: South Florida, USA

Re: Resources?

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

The Febreze toilets don't spray anymore. They're just regular toilets. When the Febreze promo was over, the fridge, beanbag chair and toilet stopped their Febreze related task options. After Febreze we had Progressive car insurance (cars and TVs) and then the Dove promo with the sink, tub & shower.
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
User avatar
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder
Posts: 762
Joined: 17 Sep 2013, 08:56
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Resources?

Post by Delphine »

mommacude wrote: I've only been playing a few weeks and got my island about 10 days ago. I haven't seen any gold. I used LP to go past the first three, but then realized it just wanted more gold. I don't really know what to do but I guess I'll just let it happen since baking, working, and planting haven't helped.
I get gold, several gold ressources everyday. I haven't spent a single lp in the monuments and the earth one is the highest for me. I have more difficulties to get the other rare ressourcés (magma ember, pearl and wind stuff). What i am doing is i'm planting potatoes and corn. Corn is the best way to get gold. I have 31 adultes planting, which is 93 corn in a hour. (The days i am working, it is 90 in the morning, 90 at noon, 180 or 270 in the evening as i'm concernéd). I grow potatoes during the day and onions the night. I don't know what is the best (corn in my opinion as it is what i am doing the most often) but what i am planting is giving me two or three gold each day.
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
User avatar
mommacude
Sim Elder
Sim Elder
Posts: 819
Joined: 26 Jan 2014, 13:19
Location: Fort Worth Texas

Re: Resources?

Post by mommacude »

I'll have to go look :)

I only have 15 Sims so far and 3are toddlers one is a baby. I have to get through some levels then I know there are some glitches for more sims
GC: mommacude
Checking things out after a long time away.
User avatar
mommacude
Sim Elder
Sim Elder
Posts: 819
Joined: 26 Jan 2014, 13:19
Location: Fort Worth Texas

Re: Resources?

Post by mommacude »

Your Sim Narelle said she needed a break from planting, so I sent my bachelor Brock over to do some dancing. :D
image.jpg
GC: mommacude
Checking things out after a long time away.
User avatar
mommacude
Sim Elder
Sim Elder
Posts: 819
Joined: 26 Jan 2014, 13:19
Location: Fort Worth Texas

Re: Resources?

Post by mommacude »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:The Febreze toilets don't spray anymore. They're just regular toilets. When the Febreze promo was over, the fridge, beanbag chair and toilet stopped their Febreze related task options. After Febreze we had Progressive car insurance (cars and TVs) and then the Dove promo with the sink, tub & shower.
I just realized. I never had Febreeze. It was Dove. No wonder it didn't spray :lol:
GC: mommacude
Checking things out after a long time away.
Post Reply