how have you modified pre built houses

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: how have you modified pre built houses

Post by SIMazing »

Palmjill wrote:
SIMazing wrote:This is my remodeled Player Designed House. It's for my family that has twin daughters.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Very nice SIMazing. You did a terrific job compared to the cramped mess that was the original house!
Thank you. :) As soon as the original pre-made was built, I realized that all the stuff it comes with is great, but it needed way more space.

All these renovations are great! Can't wait to see more! I have a couple of others to post too. :)
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lishws720 »

My modifications include: adding a room (the 2-story mansion got a tv room off the entry), building a second story (I turned my player designed cramped house into a 5 bedroom, 4 bath house with lots of room for my rocker single mom and her three adopted daughters), and expansion or reconfiguring (my Japanese Retreat is on the same small lot, but has more house and less garden). I wish I could post pictures, but I have a dinosaur first gen iPad. I only have 26 neighbors on GC, though and you can add me, Lishws720, if you want to check out my houses. I love feedback!
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

My sci-fi shuttle restaurant, "Floaties"
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
Stenn
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Stenn »

SIMazing wrote:My sci-fi shuttle restaurant, "Floaties"
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Love all the fish tanks. This is an awesome restaurant...I'd like to eat there!
MonkeyHandsLuke
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by MonkeyHandsLuke »

Loving the space café! Is Osiris running it ;)
MonkeyHandsLuke
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by MonkeyHandsLuke »

My Simflection, reflection house. I made the main room smaller, added a river and 'reflected' the shuttle on the other side.

My Sims were exploring outer space when they happened upon a planet....when they got closer in the atmosphere they could see the planet was covered in water, water and onyx :lol: :roll: After a while they could tell this was no ordinary plant, upon inspection they noticed their reflection wasn't what it appeared to be.....there was nothing on the other side, dun, dun, dun...
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

djabalos90 wrote:My remake of the Scandinavian House. I didn't spend any SP to buy the pre-built house, just built the Designer Home to get the fencing then remodeled it to make it look like the Scandinavian House. I'm still trying to save up more SP to buy some of the furniture...
I am saving up SP for a houseboat, but I was very taken by the pix of your own version of the Scandinavian house. So taken, that I tried to pop the garden bubbles to harvest your crop! LOL! I almost have enough for the small houseboat, but I think I want to wait to build the bigger one first...
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
Deedee
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Deedee »

I try to retain the general feeling of the original, but some changes just beg to be made. I don't pretend I've made the ultimate improvement, but I do enjoy my little tweakings.

This is my remake of Neo Tokyo:

and here's my remake of Japanese Retreat:

telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Those are very nicely done! My favorite remake that still leaves the original house recognisable is the Japanese retreat. I left it the same dimensions, so the yard was left intact, but I made a two story home.
The bottom floor
The bottom floor
The top floor
The top floor
This required moving the kitchen towards the rear of the house, and the bedroom upstairs. It allowed me to build a bed and bath for a daughter too.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
mom2mikeandchris
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by mom2mikeandchris »

I have heavily modified all of the houses and downright torn most of them down and completely rebuilt stuff that i like