mystery box goal..progressive car

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
fritzal
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

mystery box goal..progressive car

Post by fritzal »

I have a goal to purchase a progressive car but all my Sims already have one and there is no option to skip goal. Anyone know how to get around this? :o
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: mystery box goal..progressive car

Post by Palmjill »

Just click on any of your sims with a car and you will be given the option to replace their present car with this one.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
fritzal
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by fritzal »

when I clicked on the car in a driveway it said relocate or take for a drive, but couldn't exchange. I tried at the car lot but it says 'this sims already owns this car" am I missing something?
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

You need to do that at the car dealer. The game will ask if you want to replace a sim's car.
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
fritzal
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by fritzal »

still can't do anything, says sims already has this car. no way to delete, I play on Kindle Fire if that makes any difference.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

fritzal wrote:I have a goal to purchase a progressive car but all my Sims already have one and there is no option to skip goal. Anyone know how to get around this? :o
fritzal wrote:still can't do anything, says sims already has this car. no way to delete, I play on Kindle Fire if that makes any difference.
Does this mean, you've bought the progressive car for all your sims already before the goal showed up?

In this case you'll have to buy e.g. a Prius for one of your sims. This will replace the progressive car. Than you can buy a progressive car again and replace the Prius.
Art Nouveau Update, 5.82.0
iOS 17.3

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View